Author Topic: Civid 19 legal stuff  (Read 722 times)

Offline John m

Civid 19 legal stuff
« on: January 22, 2022, 07:05:56 am »
Today I can go to the Bookies or Pub and sit beside anybody but as soon as I leave and sit in the car the fella I was talking to a minute ago if he wants a taxi must now wear a mask .(Fucking Stupidity )Now what is the legal requirements on a Taxi driver to enforce this rule .Is mask wearing actually a Legal requirement or an advisory .What Legally constitutes a face mask and are taxi drivers ,Bus Drivers and Shopkeepers required to know the legal definition of facemask and how to wear them .If taxis are Public Service Vehicles and not Private vehicles available for use by the public why are taxi drivers not entitled to claim a Public Service fee for providing their service especially in smaller towns and villages where it might not be possible to earn minimum wage .Does anybody actually know Legally where we stand ?Woman in Cork was sent to jail for refusing to wear a mask havent heard of any shop keeper or taxi driver locked up yet because a customer refused to wear a mask and they still provided the service .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Civid 19 legal stuff
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2022, 10:58:12 am »
I'm thinking of putting up a sticker saying 'if you prefer me to wear a mask just ask' or some shite.

Seems fairly pointless now.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 11:35:31 am »
I have a screen. I put on the mask if someone sitting in the front is wearing one... which is very rare, 99.37% sit in the back these days. I tend to lower the front windows between jobs to let the smoke out refresh the air.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 11:54:09 am »
javta still stick a mask on going in to a shop now?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 11:56:23 am »
Indeedin you do.. until the end of February. From March 1st you may wear a mask if you wish with no fear of being arrested (or shot if you're an immigrant).

Show Unread Posts