Author Topic: Do some taxi drivers not know how extras work?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Mytaxi007

Re: Do some taxi drivers not know how extras work?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2022, 10:01:32 pm »
I never charge for kids..

If you have a crash with a woman and her 2 kids as your passengers there will be 3 claims against your insurance or whoever caused it,charge your extras,you're entitled to it FFS.  ::fds ::fds

Sorry pal but a crash and a claim has noting to do with my preference for not charging for kids...a poxy euro...would ya get fucked

You can't fix stupid...

YEA your the stupid one charging for children pal

Offline Mytaxi007

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2022, 10:02:28 pm »

If you have a crash with a woman and her 2 kids as your passengers there will be 3 claims against your insurance or whoever caused it,charge your extras,you're entitled to it FFS.  ::fds ::fds

Sorry pal but a crash and a claim has noting to do with my preference for not charging for kids...a poxy euro...would ya get fucked

You can't fix stupid...

I no ur type...ya would look.the doors if someone owes ya 10 cent wouldn't ya....lol

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2022, 06:14:35 am »

You can't fix stupid...

I no ur type...ya would look.the doors if someone owes ya 10 cent wouldn't ya....lol

Only If it were a Chinaman who look for every cent off you in the curry house no matter how much you spend on a takeaway. ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2022, 12:18:48 pm »
I guess the rules have changed so much it may prove difficult for those with memory problems to recall where we're at. I had to start my meter a few weeks back when someone asked me what it should start at! Once upon a time we were supplied with fare cards that detailed the breakdown of charges/computations.

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2022, 08:01:16 pm »
I can see the argument on both sides, Mt007 is obviousely a father and feels guilty charging extras fer kids in his Taxi. I'm the same on cash jobs, I still add the extras to the meter but am very lenient on cash fares with kids. CC jobs are a different story, everything is added on a CC job, even 20.20 is 20.20, and most usually there is no tip on CC jobs.

Show Unread Posts