Author Topic: Homelessness  (Read 731 times)

Offline John m

Homelessness
« on: August 04, 2022, 07:55:04 pm »
Another 80 euro today for taking part in an On line debate about homeless ness .Its terrible the lack of homes and places to live .Its an Irish ambition to own your own House .I was informed by some American Lad from Some University in Limerick .So I gave him me Big Dommo .Told him When Big Dommo got married he lived with his bird and two kids in his Nannys Parlour in one of the Gaffs near the Flats until the Corpo gave him his own Gaff .Then I asked Him Why do Americans not want to own Gaffs .He said they do its the American Dream to be a Home owner .I then used the venacular and replied Bollox .Let me introduce you to an Education .Fonzy lived with the Cunninghams ,Chandler ,shared with Joey.Rachel shared with Monica and Phoebie ,Sheldon shared with Leonard .And The Golden Girls Four old dolls shared a Gaff togeather So the American Dream is bolloxology From Teenagers to Pensioners Americans rent and share most hope to own a caravan up on blocks .Trailer Trash .Most Americans with Great Jobs living in Big cities  rent they cannot afford to buy .Your Assumption that Home ownership is an American Dream is just that a Dream .

We are becoming more American than Americans .Levis,Budweiser ,Garth Brooks and Rent a room .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Homelessness
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 09:08:33 pm »
I see the cops are Killin the Pensioners now that ther not allowed kill the blacks anymore

https://news.sky.com/story/police-pepper-sprayed-then-tasered-one-legged-93-year-old-man-who-later-died-prompting-investigation-12665534
 oops
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 06:42:50 am »
Covid couldn't get him so the cops did!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 11:14:31 am »
To be fair, he was legless.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 10:38:09 pm »
Thousands of corpo gaffs with new SUV's parked in the garden, in one of the wealthiest nations on earth. Nix to the homeless crap.

Virtually free HAP housing is a fucking gravy train for a lot of people. €33.00 a week for a three-bedroom house, room for at least one SUV out front. These people are not stupid.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 10:38:20 am »
That's the cost of living crisis for you.

Show Unread Posts