Author Topic: Football bet for the Season  (Read 1338 times)

Offline John m

Football bet for the Season
« on: August 07, 2022, 09:57:43 am »
Leister to be relegated ...Schmeicel on his toes gone to France .Vardy must be headwrecked living with that thing and having to fund her liable case .They bought nobody .If they get off to a bad start they might just fall apart .3/1 brentford to beat them today going to be my first football bet of the season .Saw somewhere they were 7/1 to be relegated .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Football bet for the Season
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 10:58:55 am »
9/1 0n betfair for de drop.

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 11:11:37 am »
9/1 0n betfair for de drop.

It looks a fair bet for a season long interest .The oulfella that died in the Helicopter accident liked his football the Son is more into horse racing .Dosent seem interested in buying in new players .Can see five or six managers gone before the World Cup .Gerard and Lampart look like they have been found out .Vieira and Rogers must be likely to walk and Southampton score more managers than goals .Have you noticed how few of the Big English players moved Clubs .If Lizzy Truss acts the Cunt there could be issues with Work visas for non EU players playing in Europe .Nobody offered a Shilling for Declan Rice or Harry Kane .The Lad as Leicester might be keeping his coin in his pocket until he sees what the story is .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 12:01:33 pm »
Steven Gerrard
14/1  First Prem Manager sacked ?  12 Games since a win? Spent big coin last season has to be the value bet for the chop .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2022, 12:22:27 pm »
Notts Forrest to win the Cup  500000000/1  good bet
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2022, 11:28:23 am »
Leister to be relegated ...Schmeicel on his toes gone to France .Vardy must be headwrecked living with that thing and having to fund her liable case .They bought nobody .If they get off to a bad start they might just fall apart .3/1 brentford to beat them today going to be my first football bet of the season .Saw somewhere they were 7/1 to be relegated .

Did you collect?

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 11:37:13 am »

Did you collect?

Dont have a Betfair account so havent had the bet yet .I had a few notes on Brentford to win .It ended 2-2 leicester led 2-0 totally useless team .No I did not collect I let Paddy hold on to me few notes .

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2022, 04:32:19 pm »
Steven Gerrard
14/1  First Prem Manager sacked ?  12 Games since a win? Spent big coin last season has to be the value bet for the chop .

Now only 3/1

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2022, 07:52:22 pm »
Im thinking .Gerard on the Dole by Tuesday and Rogers walks and gets the Villa Job  Gerards record 15 losses since a home win .Leicester selling more Players .I wonder if the owners expect shit fan interaction with Visas for non EU players playing in Europe .Kane and Rice  not for sale even Rashford is back in the UTD team .Premier teams register 25 players each less than half of them are British and that includes squad players average for British Players Starting a Premier League game is 4 .When Celtic won the Champions League/European Cup every player was from Glasgow .

Offline John m

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2022, 10:50:07 am »
Bournemouth Just sacked their Manager .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2022, 01:39:50 pm »
Dickheads
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2022, 02:17:08 pm »
Think Bournemouth owners saw the reality .They cannot compete so bought nothing of value .Manager got the Chop Board will get the Parachute Payments when they are relegated .next managers job is to prepare for relegation and praise the Fans .

Offline John m

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2022, 10:10:31 pm »
9-0 Bournemouth fucked my bet up Gerard couldnt manage a car wash .Another Villa Loss

Show Unread Posts