Author Topic: Are Facebook reading your messages  (Read 843 times)

Offline John m

Are Facebook reading your messages
« on: August 14, 2022, 09:58:53 pm »
Got this message earlier ...just wondering if you’ve any more mary immaculate summer project videos from back in the day?  I replied ....I might have thenm on a Hard Drive if I can locate them I will put them on a USB for you ..

Now I am getting adverts on Google for USB sticks for sale .Heard on the News today Civil Servants are been told not to discuss their work around Alexa or other smart speakers ..IS BIG BROTHER LISTENING AND WATCHING .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Mytaxi007

Re: Are Facebook reading your messages
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 09:59:58 pm »
Got this message earlier ...just wondering if you’ve any more mary immaculate summer project videos from back in the day?  I replied ....I might have thenm on a Hard Drive if I can locate them I will put them on a USB for you ..

Now I am getting adverts on Google for USB sticks for sale .Heard on the News today Civil Servants are been told not to discuss their work around Alexa or other smart speakers ..IS BIG BROTHER LISTENING AND WATCHING .

John sorry to burst ur balls but that's going on years now

Offline Mytaxi007

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 10:00:40 pm »

John sorry to burst ur balls but that's going on years now

They listening and reading everything

Re data centers

Offline Mytaxi007

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 10:05:03 pm »
Also app permissions....

Wonder do free now no who your ringing apart from cuntomers

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 10:14:48 pm »
The new virgin Media box you press the button and tell it what you want to watch .You wonder are they listening all the time .I have a Gym in the Shed wanted a hand during the week to move the heavy equipment so asked our Kid for a hand .Keep getting adds as well for Gym Equipment .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 06:04:56 am »
You sign up for tacit agreement that they "scan" (not read  :-\)your messages for key words for advertisers when you join any of these big messaging services.

Offline watty

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 06:22:11 am »
Facebook & Google probably know you better than you know yourself!

It is possible to delete your data (if you're a member) but it's only temporary.

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 06:46:39 am »
You sign up for tacit agreement that they "scan" (not read  :-\)your messages for key words for advertisers when you join any of these big messaging services.

The New British Taoiseach Elizabeth Truss better known down Big Dommos Flats as Cyanide Tits .I keep using that name so will Facebook sent me adverts for Rat Poison and Playtex Bras .There is method to my madness misspelling words in posts .It prevents the scanning of your messages .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2022, 01:08:31 pm »

The New British Taoiseach Elizabeth Truss better known down Big Dommos Flats as Cyanide Tits .I keep using that name so will Facebook sent me adverts for Rat Poison and Playtex Bras .There is method to my madness misspelling words in posts .It prevents the scanning of your messages .
I thought Dommos daughter was known as Trampauline?

Show Unread Posts