Author Topic: Liverpool  (Read 2205 times)

Offline John m

Liverpool
« on: August 23, 2022, 09:17:18 am »
Time to sack the German and bring in the Clown Prince Stevie Gerard .Scousers will be protesting this Saturday against the Board .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

Re: Liverpool
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 11:48:11 am »
If Liverpool and everton dont win either of their next two matches will the Liverpool v Everton derby be for jobs will the loser get sacked ?
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 04:54:34 pm »
If Liverpool and everton dont win either of their next two matches will the Liverpool v Everton derby be for jobs will the loser get sacked ?

Yerrrrgen walks on water but I'd be worried if I was Lamps though.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 01:40:27 pm »
Did somebody say 9-0
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 03:37:16 pm »
10/1 last night Newcastle to beat Liverpool with Paddy Power .Liverpool beat a semi conscious team 9-0 Newcastle are no muggs 10/1 worth a tenner .

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 05:42:26 pm »
10/1 last night Newcastle to beat Liverpool with Paddy Power .Liverpool beat a semi conscious team 9-0 Newcastle are no muggs 10/1 worth a tenner .
The 10/1 is long gone John M, best available is 9/1 with a few unknown online's and generally about the 8/1 mark, as with PP.
But if your set on Ten Tenners, then you can have it here with me up to kick-off time @ 8pm tonight.

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2022, 09:00:33 pm »
Cashed out me acca @7/2 Spurs ,Arsenal ,City, Newcastle .Always take a profit .I have a tenner @10/1 Newcastle .If you read my prediction for the Prem its the third and fourth placed teams playing 10/1 Newcastle had to be staked unfortunatly my Insurance fell due tomorrow so Financially embarrassed .

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2022, 10:11:35 pm »
8+ minutes before they scored the winner .Liverpool will win nothing this season .

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 05:17:39 pm »
........I have a tenner @10/1 Newcastle ................
The bet was only on offer up till kick-off @ 8pm as stated, so it would be void win or lose.

Offline John m

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2022, 05:44:44 pm »
The bet was only on offer up till kick-off @ 8pm as stated, so it would be void win or lose.

I obviously did not accept your top offer .I was on with Paddy from Tuesday Night for a tenner .

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2022, 06:24:39 pm »

I obviously did not accept your top offer .I was on with Paddy from Tuesday Night for a tenner .
My apology, I misread your post. oops

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2022, 06:26:36 pm »
Cashed out me acca @7/2 Spurs ,Arsenal ,City, Newcastle .Always take a profit .I have a tenner @10/1 Newcastle ......
I hope you cashed out on the Newcastle bet too when they were a goal up ??

Offline John m

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2022, 06:35:08 pm »
Cashed out me acca @7/2 Spurs ,Arsenal ,City, Newcastle .Always take a profit .I have a tenner @10/1 Newcastle ......
I hope you cashed out on the Newcastle bet too when they were a goal up ??

No I let that run .

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2022, 07:10:32 pm »
One particular market that I was always interested in but never followed up on because of the time and effort involved was the premier league top teams playing against lower ranked teams, take Liverpool fer instance last night a goal down at half time they were prob trading at about Even money (granted they only got the winner in late injury time) but they did get the 3 points.

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2022, 07:23:13 pm »
I have watched this market fer years but never playing because of the time and effort required, but when the lower ranked teams go a goal up on their bigger rivals then an anomoly is created in the market with layers and players looking to trade out on wins and losses.

Take Liverpool last night 0-1 down at half time, I'm guessing the half time betting was about Evens, 9/4, 11/4. My betting would have been 1/2, 5/2, 6/1. The thinking being that the bigger teams only put in half an effort at the start but when they go a goal down then they get the 'slap in the puss' wake-up call and start to play properly.

Just a theory of mine !

Show Unread Posts