Author Topic: Year of next general election  (Read 2342 times)

Offline John m

Re: Year of next general election
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2022, 07:21:04 am »
TICK TOCK <TICK TOCK ,.........................Leo is scaremongering saying Mary from the Navan Road is the next Orban .Why attack the Shinners if the Government is going to go full term ?This Government will be aborted .He is talking about 6000 euro energy bills for households and limitless up to 400% increase for industry ?Massey Ferguson and John Deers on the Streets of Dublin .Slurry spreading on the Streets of Dublin ..Hundreds of thousands of rotten eggs smashed on Merrion Street as Chicken farmers cannot keep the incubators warm enough to hatch the eggs .

I read the form book Kenneth .Posted up here My mate working Dublin Port told me they were told to reserve fuel for Government use and some deliveries are not certain .I posted I had somebody from the Dublin City Traders association in the car a few MONTHS ago who said late night shopping in Dublin would be curtailed .No late night shopping fewer retail jobs fewer retail jobs fewer bar and taxi and restaurant jobs as people dont have wages  Its a Virtual Circle of Recession and Leo Paggo and the Early school Leaver are not the answer to the problem .A Government Majority of Two leaves them open to Blackmail by every back bencher or Independent ,

I think when Paddy Powers were making the Tissue for the date of the Next General Election they let City Kids do the book they forgot about the Power of the Farming Lobby .Their input costs for energy ,Fertaliser ,Fuel means a lot of them wont make any profit .if they borrowed to Upgrade they are fucked .Bit like us trying to upgrade cars and pay extra for fuel but multiply that in tens or hundreds as their small business is much bigger than ours .And the weed in the Field .All the Dry weather this Summer means a lack of winter feed and Ukrainian Grain wont be getting delivered to feedlots in Skibbareen ..
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2022, 04:34:34 pm »
TICK TOCK <TICK TOCK ,.........................Leo is scaremongering saying Mary from the Navan Road is the next Orban .Why attack the Shinners if the Government is going to go full term ?This Government will be aborted ........
That is some load a Bollocks !

Here ya go to soften your cough !
You can have a Ton @ 10/1 to win a Grand on an Irish general election in 2022, to add to your previous bet with the same basic rules applied. Offer stands till Midnight tonight, (11.59pm, 11/9/2022).

As Octy has been acting the maggot and welshing on bets on here giving the forum a bad name, then I am prepared to lodge my Grand by Iban in advance if requested.

Offline John m

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2022, 04:59:22 pm »
TICK TOCK <TICK TOCK ,.........................Leo is scaremongering saying Mary from the Navan Road is the next Orban .Why attack the Shinners if the Government is going to go full term ?This Government will be aborted ........
That is some load a Bollocks !

Here ya go to soften your cough !
You can have a Ton @ 10/1 to win a Grand on an Irish general election in 2022, to add to your previous bet with the same basic rules applied. Offer stands till Midnight tonight, (11.59pm, 11/9/2022).

As Octy has been acting the maggot and welshing on bets on here giving the forum a bad name, then I am prepared to lodge my Grand by Iban in advance if requested.

Kenneth I am either very right or very wrong on this .The Government is Dysfunctional .We are going to get fucked by Cynide Tits .Fuel charges but the green agenda being pushed in a crisis is madness something has to give .I will take the tens for a ton .No need to lodge anything .You are an honorable man and we both share an ethos that wagers are honoured .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2022, 05:33:54 pm »
...... You can have a Ton @ 10/1 to win a Grand on an Irish general election in 2022, to add to your previous bet with the same basic rules applied. Offer stands till Midnight tonight, (11.59pm, 11/9/2022).

As Octy has been acting the maggot ......

Kenneth I am either very right or very wrong on this .The Government is Dysfunctional .We are going to get fucked by Cynide Tits .Fuel charges but the green agenda being pushed in a crisis is madness something has to give .I will take the tens for a ton .No need to lodge anything .You are an honorable man and we both share an ethos that wagers are honoured .
Fine, you have a bet, €100 @ 10/1 an Irish general election in 2022.
Which adds to your €200 @ 5/1 on the same bet with the same terms.
We settle up on both UK and Irish election bets when results are proven.

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2022, 05:46:39 pm »
The reputation of this forums gambling payments has been heavily tainted by Octy recently.
As everyone has seen that, then I will offer to lodge the 3K in an independent account or whatever is suggested,
the only chance of me 'Welshing' on a bet like Octy did is if I die !

Offline John m

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2022, 12:33:30 pm »
I see Garry Gannon hanging around with the Lefties .I wonder is he thinking of leaving the Social Dems ?

Offline John m

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2022, 12:35:21 pm »
The reputation of this forums gambling payments has been heavily tainted by Octy recently.
As everyone has seen that, then I will offer to lodge the 3K in an independent account or whatever is suggested,

Would never suggest you are a welcher I have always found you an honorable man .

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2022, 05:39:18 pm »

Would never suggest you are a welcher I have always found you an honorable man .
Thank you John M, I would say the same about your good self.

Offline John m

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2022, 07:59:31 am »
I see the Trator is trying to fuck over his Government partners by insisting the Deal to make him Queen for the second time should only make him Queen but Paggo should remain Finance Minister .The two faced low life Scumbag cant keep his word .He knows what the deal was to make him Queen . He is not winning friends in FF by backtracking on any deal.The whisper is Mc Sharry might not support the Budget if there is not 100% redress for the wobbly bricks .If that happens and all the opposition vote against the budget themn the Government need the casting vote of the Ceann Charlath to pass the budget .

Like I have said before Leo is the most dangerous Politician EVER to recieve a vote in this Island and that includes the Ulster says NO lot as well .

Offline John m

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2022, 08:04:32 pm »
Did the Government just lose a vote on the Wobbly blocks ?

Offline John m

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2022, 07:00:18 am »
Government beginning to panic ....It is fair to suggest calls for Marc MacSharry to be readmitted to the Fianna Fáil parliamentary party are a peripheral political development.

Taoiseach Micheál Martin would certainly see it as such.

If he is not a member of FF he does not need to vote for Leo to take over .

Offline John m

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2022, 12:39:51 pm »
Thousands of students on college campuses throughout the country have participated in a national walkout in protest at the cost of living and accommodation crises.

Students left lecture theatres at 11:11am and gathered in college squares and other open spaces.

A huge crowd crammed into Trinity College's front square after walking out from their lecture theatres.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2022, 01:08:32 pm »
It's all a load of bullshit Erm.I was watching the students on the news crying that they had a two hour commute to get to college.Wait until they get jobs and mortgages and they'll be doing that commute time and more just to go to work.Media bollocks as usual.

Offline John m

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2022, 02:15:29 pm »
It's all a load of bullshit Erm.I was watching the students on the news crying that they had a two hour commute to get to college.Wait until they get jobs and mortgages and they'll be doing that commute time and more just to go to work.Media bollocks as usual.

Yeh watched that .Some girl said although she was an Irish Citizen she had to pay fees and if she was found she would be deported .So she went on telly to tell everybody .EDUCATION wasted there .Farmers havent got angry yet ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2022, 04:21:28 pm »
Everyone seems to have an 'Axe to grind' or a 'Violin to play' !

As MFH eludes wait till they leave college and are looking at a 350k mortage fer a basic house.

Show Unread Posts