Author Topic: War Betting  (Read 770 times)

Offline John m

War Betting
« on: October 21, 2022, 03:38:21 pm »
7/4 World War 3 .Thats the Price Boris Johnstone is to be the next British Prime Minister .His Churchill Complex will see his destiny like Churchill who came back from the Political Dead to lead them on the Beaches .This man is Dangerous mix him with the Plastic Soldier with the personal Barber in Ukraine and between them they might just annoy Vlad enough to Go Nuke .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

Re: War Betting
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 04:21:21 pm »
Ken you watching this Market 4.20 Pm Boros is drifting a little .I wonder if he has told Colleagues he is not interested ,He can earn 100K + for afterdinner speaking plus about 5 million for a book and he can write again for the Papers .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 05:56:41 am »
Boros is now 3/1 in a two horse race against an Indian .Dont think Britain is ready for an Indian PM look what they chose ahead of him the last time .3/1 Boros looks tasty .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 09:57:22 am »
Would you Tayto?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 10:58:53 am »
Just watched Penny on the telly she makes Lizz Truss look intelligent .So its between Bobo the Clown and Corner Shop .If it ends up going to a vote of members will the losing side accept the result .This is like a version of Big Brother backstabbing to get the other fella out of the Game .Im not sure Boros want s to run but 7/2 in a two horse race .If it does come down to a head to head its 10/11 each of two .

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 12:47:54 pm »
Very hard to decide, I was gonna lay Boros on Fri morning @2.38 as I can't see him getting in, but I also can't see the non english sun-tan fella getting in, .........  but 1 of them has to get in as Penny hasn't a clue and no other hats in the ring.

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2022, 01:09:13 pm »
Powers 7/2 this morning I wanted 200 lad gets on the trumpet tells me its 9/4 I show him the phone and I swear he said "That was before you came in "Was willing to take 7/2 Boros has 100 MPs if he has then its an even money bet to  bet back .But I didnt get on .If Corner Shop gets it Britain is Fucked .an Indian Prime Minister .First a gang of Lads in a Post Office in Dublin told the Empire to fuck off .Then a Bloke in a Nappy told the Crown to go Fuck itself .Now the Postoffice Lads are responsible for the Protocol that is destroying Britain and a decendent of the Lad in the Nappie is going to run the Place .Two World Wars and One World Cup .Here is the Dilemma ,Save the Economy choose Richi Save the Country Choose Boris .It really is that simple but the BBC ,ITV Press are scared shitless this is Enoch Powells River of Blood moment .God save the People oh and the King .

« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 01:13:05 pm by John m »

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2022, 02:13:12 pm »
Looks like its over Boros now 6/1 .Corner Shop gets it uncontested .The Moggies wont be most pleased .

Offline John m

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2022, 03:51:45 pm »
Double standards .Richi was fined as well as Boris for breaking lockdown .But only Boros gets the Blame .

Offline John m

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2022, 10:14:44 pm »
Boris is out Indian in Control RIOTS .

Show Unread Posts