Author Topic: who are the tightest customers?  (Read 1750 times)

Offline taxi1990

who are the tightest customers?
« on: October 29, 2022, 09:59:58 pm »
Foe me it is Mayo hands down, lovely people who never give you trouble but I don't think I have ever got a tip from them, if its 9.80, that is all you are getting, not a hope they will round it off to 10.  :-[

Offline Horse

Re: who are the tightest customers?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 10:06:25 pm »
French people. They're a hungry shower of cnuts, especially parisians.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 10:15:14 pm »
App customers.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 10:18:31 pm »
Spanish an Italians....cnuts ....
Northen irish cnuts ...." I've only sterlin auk eye  "
Never got a tip off a nordy cnut only jip
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 11:03:41 pm »
Spanish an Italians....cnuts ....
Northen irish cnuts ...." I've only sterlin auk eye  "
Never got a tip off a nordy cnut only jip

just take the sterling, I do, then I spend it in the North when im up. if its 10 euro fare you usually get 10 sterling.

A northern Irish guy gave me 20 euro for a 7 euro fare one night, couldn't believe it, some of them are ok, another one gives me 30 for a 23 euro fare.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2022, 10:00:28 am »
The Chinese by far the tightest of tight wads out there,ever get Euro 30.10 worth of food off them in a takeaway and they wait for you to find the 10 cent.

If I have a job with one of them I apply the exact same thing.

Offline John m

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2022, 10:15:57 am »
You are entitled to whats on the meter not a red cent more .Unless you go above and beyond in your service provision .I work Dublin 8,10,12 ,Lot of cash work would expect to get 10% overall on cash work in tips .I have noticed Yanks who use to cash tip now using the card do not tip at all .Might be something to do with having to put your hand out for the change seemed demeaning but on a card its  impersonal its just numbers .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2022, 01:54:02 pm »
i think we all agree that working class dubs are the most generous taxi patrons.

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2022, 02:05:22 pm »
i remember i was in my brother's kip one sunday sittin there with his pal who was smokin what i thought was a fancy cigar but it turned out to be dope and i was high as a kite from the smoke and i did'nt realise it. time to go home and i walked outside and jumped in a taxi and the fare was seven quid and i handed him 20 and i told him keep the change. he was all confused. why are ye giving me all that ye cunt he says. i did'nt want to give it to him but i was spaced out of it with a big smile on my face and forced it back at him. brutal it was.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2022, 08:17:39 pm »
i think we all agree that working class dubs are the most generous taxi patrons.

I agree. Its funny though, when you get a working class Dub who doesn't tip, you think a lot less of them. Have only ever had about 2 of them, one was 8.60 or something like that, 8.60 was all he gave me, then he tried to keep me by talking shite, I would happily talk away to him only he didn't even round it off to 9 so I ended the conversation quickly.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2022, 06:46:25 pm »
Italians are tight, as is anyone with student debt into their 40s and 50s, i.e D4 or D4 wannabes.

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2022, 12:14:20 am »
crimbo last year i rolled up at a kip in portmarnock five in the morning.
some kinda party. irish fella late 40s and a latin american yoke.
she gets back out and goes back in. i left sumtin behind. probably a baggy a fuckin coke.
bout fifteen minutes chattin to the cunt in the car and she reappears and off we eventually go and i start the meter.
pull up outside a gaff in moatview in the dale. 18 euro.
i only ever pay 15. there ye go he says. if you hadda driven faster or sumtin it wudda been 15 or some shite.
thought he might be pullin my leg but the two of them get out. the tight cunt picked it up off her i'd say. i put the 15 in an envelope and posted it in their letter box the follyin day.
incidentally i hadda runner off the app in moatview last night from clanranald road in donnycarney. sara was the name or "sare-rid" with a d on the end as it's pronounced in parts of coolock. fuckin cunt came out of a house. for sara is it i says. yeah that's me bird pal. cunt legged it in to a field backin onta cara park. he was'nt a pikey though.
hadda a pikey aulwan from the priorswood inn bolt on me in foxhill later on that night as well.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2022, 02:13:34 am »
People with big fat arses can be very tight, when the try to get out the door?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2022, 06:09:40 am »
crimbo last year i rolled up at a kip in portmarnock five in the morning.
some kinda party. irish fella late 40s and a latin american yoke.
she gets back out and goes back in. i left sumtin behind. probably a baggy a fuckin coke.
bout fifteen minutes chattin to the cunt in the car and she reappears and off we eventually go and i start the meter.
pull up outside a gaff in moatview in the dale. 18 euro.
i only ever pay 15. there ye go he says. if you hadda driven faster or sumtin it wudda been 15 or some shite.
thought he might be pullin my leg but the two of them get out. the tight cunt picked it up off her i'd say. i put the 15 in an envelope and posted it in their letter box the follyin day.
incidentally i hadda runner off the app in moatview last night from clanranald road in donnycarney. sara was the name or "sare-rid" with a d on the end as it's pronounced in parts of coolock. fuckin cunt came out of a house. for sara is it i says. yeah that's me bird pal. cunt legged it in to a field backin onta cara park. he was'nt a pikey though.
hadda a pikey aulwan from the priorswood inn bolt on me in foxhill later on that night as well.

2 in one night  has to be a record,people have no idea what goes on out there in the night work we do,all they see is money.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2022, 10:09:32 am »
. i put the 15 in an envelope and posted it in their letter box the follyin day.

What?

Show Unread Posts