Author Topic: World Cup  (Read 5066 times)

Offline John m

World Cup
« on: November 10, 2022, 03:48:56 pm »
Poor looking England Squad  ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck ::fuck
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: World Cup
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 04:42:46 pm »
The problem with England teams through the years (apart from 1966) is that the total is always less than the sum of its parts.

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 10:21:10 pm »
Harry Mc Guire cant get a taxi in Manchester to the Ground but is included in the squad .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 06:11:15 am »
He's nowhere near the standard required,a 300 yard oil tanker would turn quicker.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 11:38:41 am »
That Kenny fella should not be going to the WC.Suppose the FAI are paying and its not as if he is going to learn anything. ::fight
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 03:58:18 pm »
He's nowhere near the standard required,a 300 yard oil tanker would turn quicker.

Saw a statistic today on Harry his achievements 3 Caraboo Cup semi finals .The Other Harry the Striker no medals .The Goalkeeper wasent even first choice for his school team .Big Dommos granny probably had more holy  medals pinned to her vest than all the England team own between them .Just looking at the players he cut almost all of them were black players .I wonder if he remembered who missed the Pennos in the Euros and the disgusting way they were treated .Still think when England go out of the World Cup there will be riots on the Streets .GOD SAVE THE KING ! Do Britain have a KING he has not be crowned yet .Is he only the Provisional King ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2022, 01:36:38 pm »
What did Brazil do to shorten from 5.50 last month to 5.10 on Betfair today ?

Anyway it's good news fer me as I'm on them at 5.50 with a +20% Bobo on winnings.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2022, 08:03:29 pm »

Anyway it's good news fer me as I'm on them at 5.50 with a +20% Bobo on winnings.

C'mon the 'Pool:

8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2022, 08:07:05 pm »

C'mon the 'Pool:

8)
Ermy as Left back...in the dressing rooms:

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2022, 08:29:38 pm »
I am going to girlcot it
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2022, 11:36:23 am »
My world cup bet is Romolou Lukaku Belgium to win the Golden Boot 25/1 1/5 odds EW 5 places .and a small bet on Brazil .

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2022, 12:30:24 pm »
I am going to girlcot it

The non binary he,him,they,cunts won't like that!!

Offline John m

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2022, 01:41:13 pm »
Its great to see all the Multi Millionaire Players turning up to play .Virtue signaling like Ian O Doherty who wont be watching this world cut because he dosent like Quatar but he still drives a car or takes a taxi fueled by Saudi oil or Russian Oil .Flys in a plane with a Mc Donald Douglas Engine the same people who make the Jet engines for intercontinental Nuclear Missiles .I couldng give a fuck about arse busters or cunt punchers or any other deviant thats their business not mine .Then you have fuckers complaining about slave labour but they would question the taxi fare not tip the waitress or try get the local kid who cuts the grass to do both the front and back for what they asked for to cut the front .Cunts wouldnt buy a copy of the Big Issue .Self Righteous Pricks .

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2022, 02:49:29 pm »
........ .and a small bet on Brazil .
Well that's the Kiss of Death on my little wager !  ::fds

Offline John m

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2022, 03:23:21 pm »
........ .and a small bet on Brazil .
Well that's the Kiss of Death on my little wager !  ::fds

I dont really fancy them but I cant pick anybody to beat them .Its a small wager for an interest .The BIG Value bet is De Bruner @80/1 for the golden boot .1/5 5 places 4 goals should see you in the top 5 .

Show Unread Posts