Author Topic: World Cup  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Shallow Hal

Re: World Cup
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2022, 08:28:07 pm »
Not much interest in it because of it's location...although I might watch the England game and sing Three Lions on a Sleigh!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2022, 10:20:35 am »
What did Brazil do to shorten from 5.50 last month to 5.10 on Betfair today ?

Anyway it's good news fer me as I'm on them at 5.50 with a +20% Bobo on winnings.

What's going on ?
Brazil in to 4.80 on Betfair now.

All in with Bobo included and commission deducted, Im on @ 6.175

WTF !
Brazil now trading at 4.30 on Betfair and not a ball kicked ??

Offline John m

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2022, 12:24:35 pm »
Todays Game Quatar against Ecuador ?South American Qualifiers against a Quatar Coffee Team ."did you see what I did there We would say Pub team but Quataris dont gargle "Equadore have no chance of winning the Cup so I am going to bet Quatar get a Penno in the Game .Either Defender or Ref to get a Rolex we have seen it in Olympic Boxing .And the lets really go Conspiracy theory .Iran wont throw a foot at a ball against England In protest at Their Government or England wearing bender Armbands depending on your point of view .England _4 goals @24/1 England _5 @66/1
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 12:29:35 pm by John m »
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline John m

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2022, 04:23:28 pm »
Got a Winner .The only betting with Paddy was a Penno in the game 2/1  Had a score on now me two 5er bets tomorrow on the winning margin .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2022, 07:23:46 pm »
Can ye get dinner served there, or is it self-Qataring? 8)

Offline John m

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2022, 09:37:10 pm »
FIFA just issued warning to Teams if they wear a Rainbow armbands they will get a Yellow card .Brits were fined a few years ago for wearing the Poppy in a FIFA game as it was deemed a Political Symbol .Lets see ig Harry wears a Rainbow one Love Armband gets a Yellow then gets another one the next game them gets another one in the next game and then misses the next game for getting 3 cards .Apart from the Brits and Yanks nobody else supports buggery for all .If they are so concerned withdraw from the Competition .

Offline Belker

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2022, 07:12:15 am »
I thought Ecuador were worth a lay @ 2.30 as the game kinda could be ..........
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 07:20:29 am by Belker »

Offline John m

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2022, 07:26:30 am »
I thought Qatar were worth a bet as the game kinda could be ..........

I sort of thought the same thats why I went Penno .Did you see the Offside Goal .The VAR lads must all of gotten Rolex Watches or Mercedies Motors .The Quatari people must of been ordered to attend .They clocked in and fucked off at half time .Just wanted to be registered as attending .Englands Game will set the whole thing up .England kneeling and Flag waving versus Iran .What sort of Protest will Iran do if any my bet small money big odds England win by a bucket full Like you say Kinda Could Be .If Carlsberg did World Cups this wouldnt be one ?Its the BBC making noise virtue signaling trying to make sure the Black Home Office Minister does not cut their funding .

Offline Belker

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2022, 08:12:16 am »
I thought Qatar were worth a bet as the game kinda could be ..........

I sort of thought the same thats why I went Penno .Did you see the Offside Goal .The VAR lads must all of gotten Rolex Watches or Mercedies Motors .The Quatari people must of been ordered to attend .They clocked in and fucked off at half time .Just wanted to be registered as attending .Englands Game will set the whole thing up .England kneeling and Flag waving versus Iran .What sort of Protest will Iran do if any my bet small money big odds England win by a bucket full Like you say Kinda Could Be .If Carlsberg did World Cups this wouldnt be one ?Its the BBC making noise virtue signaling trying to make sure the Black Home Office Minister does not cut their funding .
I layed Ecuador @ 2.30 to lose £100, (2% commission on Matchbook) the thinking being that I was getting 2 chances.

1. They actually might win or draw.
2. The game kinda could be .....

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2022, 10:06:10 am »
Will be interesting to see how the yellow cards for wearing arm bands pan  out?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Belker

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2022, 10:12:05 am »
In today's 'Snowflake age' the ref would be shot be severly disciplined fer even thinking of issueing a yellow card !

Offline John m

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2022, 11:02:24 am »
In today's 'Snowflake age' the ref would be shot be severly disciplined fer even thinking of issueing a yellow card !

Kenneth FIFA have said the Bum Band is Political and cannot be worn .But Harry could wear it then remove before the tip off .Its only a Yellow if he wears it during the Game .

Offline Belker

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2022, 11:05:38 am »
..... .Englands Game will set the whole thing up .England kneeling and Flag waving versus Iran .What sort of Protest will Iran do if any my bet small money big odds England win by a bucket full Like you say Kinda Could Be .......
Engerland might just wanna show Iran some decent disrespect on the field of play.
I had a small bet on England -4 @ 16/1 Asian handicap.
And a few quid on the Double result HT/FT @ 2.28, and on the HT @ 11/10.

Offline John m

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2022, 11:13:37 am »
I am on England -4 and -5 .Iran might not turn up or England could be good .We are fucking Idiots .Quatar Form beaten 4-0 By the Republic of Ireland who combined couldnt beat a fucking Egg .Great win last night against the MIGHTY MALTA .

Offline John m

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2022, 11:44:22 am »
For Entertainment Only .Price it up .World Cup Final any team to withdraw 100/1

Final not to take place in Quatar ? I wouldnt offer more than 20/1 .There seems to be a few Health and Safety issues around the Fan Zones .Dont know how much of what the BBC and CNN are reporting is real or Just Political Blackmail .

Show Unread Posts