Author Topic: Persuning FN 'Runners' ??  (Read 3552 times)

Offline taxi1990

Re: Persuning FN 'Runners' ??
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2023, 12:13:22 pm »
I wouldn't give a shit about the runner getting a criminal record,  that's his problem. I'd definitely report him for it, I have cctv as well, which might help.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2023, 12:19:18 pm »
I'd say as soon as the gardai are involved the money will be paid out fairly quick.You wouldn't wanna end up in court over fifty euro.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2023, 12:32:03 pm »
Not sure the Gardai would have much interest. There's more videos of them getting the bollix bet out of them up above in Dublin doing the rounds on anti-social media. If they can't look after themselves what chance have the rest of us got?

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2023, 12:34:56 pm »
I'd say as soon as the gardai are involved the money will be paid out fairly quick.You wouldn't wanna end up in court over fifty euro.

My barber went to court over 10 euro.

The guy who didn't pay was a guy with loads of convictions,  I suppose I admire the barber in a way, these low lives sail through life screwing everyone over, why let them off?
It might send out a message to others thinking of running from taxis.

Offline Belker

« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2023, 12:06:31 pm »
I wouldn't give a shit about the runner getting a criminal record,  that's his problem. I'd definitely report him for it, I have cctv as well, which might help.
I know your right 1990, but I just couldn't be bothered...

Offline Belker

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2023, 12:23:56 pm »
That happens on about 60-70% of cash jobs now.
It makes your accounts a pain in the hole,because you can't just add your app takings to your credit card receipts for the tax man.
I keep a written record of my street jobs to get my shift totals, not app jobs as they are already recorded.
If a street job is paid by card then I 'Ring it' and add the total Ringed jobs at shift end, and keep a daily log on street card work.
At year end the apps will tell you what you earned fer the year and then add on your recorded street card jobs (+ your unrecorded street cash work) fer your final figure to Mr Taxman.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2023, 07:25:46 pm »
That happens on about 60-70% of cash jobs now.
It makes your accounts a pain in the hole,because you can't just add your app takings to your credit card receipts for the tax man.
I keep a written record of my street jobs to get my shift totals, not app jobs as they are already recorded.
If a street job is paid by card then I 'Ring it' and add the total Ringed jobs at shift end, and keep a daily log on street card work.
At year end the apps will tell you what you earned fer the year and then add on your recorded street card jobs (+ your unrecorded street cash work) fer your final figure to Mr Taxman.
You shoulda kept that to yourself. You'll have the other two down your neck now cracking on about dishonesty! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2023, 08:00:13 pm »
I did reply and give them permission to give the lad my number yesterday but he has not rung me yet.

I will get on to them again stating that and ask if his account has been blocked.

"To FN,

The customer has not contacted me to arrange payment.

Will his account be blocked now by FN or will he be able to do the same to another driver ?"

Any response?

I was talking with another taximan at the weekend who had a similar problem and was told they can block the client from him only.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2023, 08:06:34 pm »
I did reply and give them permission to give the lad my number yesterday but he has not rung me yet.

I will get on to them again stating that and ask if his account has been blocked.

"To FN,

The customer has not contacted me to arrange payment.

Will his account be blocked now by FN or will he be able to do the same to another driver ?"

Any response?

I was talking with another taximan at the weekend who had a similar problem and was told they can block the client from him only.
One can do that oneself AFAIK since I last used the app.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2023, 08:12:47 pm »
I don't think it works if you do it yourself.

Offline Belker

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2023, 09:22:26 am »
No required response, only the basic Contact Gardai, and block him on your account.

I already had a frank exchange with them last year over non-payment of Sept/Oct Bobo's due in Nov,
after a multiple of wishy-washy excuses they were eventually paid in Jan.

Also over the so-called "Up to €600" Chrimbo Bobo offers which were a sham, I (Ambassador/Gold) was only offered €295 worth in total, but they used word-play to talk their way out of that stating the words "Up to" !

And then the Scrub fiasco, where they did Not pay automatically, or even after a scrub had been requested and a further email sent. I was told wrongly by them that I had not phoned the client, so I then had to take screenshots of my phone log and send them off, which was seemingly accepted and I was told I would be paid the week after, which I wasn't !  So I emailed them again, got the usual wishy-washy excuse and hopefully I will be paid next week ??
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 09:25:09 am by Belker »

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2023, 09:41:22 am »
Ken,all you are to them is 15%,no matter how much branding they give you and your car and nice waffle to make you feel like you're an elite member of the "Team",them and their ilk are blood sucking scum.

Offline Belker

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2023, 09:51:18 am »
Ken,all you are to them is 15%,no matter how much branding they give you and your car and nice waffle to make you feel like you're an elite member of the "Team",them and their ilk are blood sucking scum.
I USED to be a loyal servant/worker. Made Gold every week as my target. After what I posted above 'Things Changed' !

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2023, 09:54:35 am »

I tink Kens eyes is openin  ::cheers lol
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Tony

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2023, 09:58:05 am »

I tink Kens eyes is openin  ::cheers lol

It only took him 10 years to see , spose better late than never  ::fds
Mr. T-bag to you

Show Unread Posts