Author Topic: Moaning about parking outside of house  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Moaning about parking outside of house
« on: February 27, 2023, 12:00:40 pm »
Reddit user @u/killjoy2408 said: "My neighbours have nine cars total parked in the street. They always park two cars in front of my house and don't move them for the whole week.

"We have a regulation where we live that you can't leave your car parked for more than 48 hrs in the same spot.

"My neighbours have a big driveway where they can fit four cars, but it's always empty.

"They have told me they dislike leaving their driveway with cars because it looks tacky.

Advertisement
"Over half the cars they have, they don't even use them. They just use them to find safe parking spots for themselves.

"In 2021, they built a second unit at the back of their main house.

"I noticed that they completed the house in under a month. This raised some red flags because it takes 2-3 months, with city inspections taking most of the time.

"I submitted a ticket with my city through the app and advised them that some illegal residential buildings might be without permits. I didn't think of it much until a year later
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline John m

Re: Moaning about parking outside of house
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 12:17:57 pm »
If your estate has been taken in hand .The official term for when it is handed over to the local authority to control .You can park where you like as long as you do not obstruct an entrance or exit .There might be local rules in the estate but the Common Law applies its a public street if it is taken in hand .So estates have a 5 tonn parking limit but that is not enforcable its a by law the Common law says if its taxed and insured it is allowed on the Road .You cannot drop a trailer without a tractor in a residential area without a permit .Im some privately built developments residents have purchased or be allocated Private Parking spaces this should be on the deeds .
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 12:30:52 pm by John m »
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 07:49:09 pm »
Thanks John!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 11:04:03 pm »
If your estate has been taken in hand .The official term for when it is handed over to the local authority to control .You can park where you like as long as you do not obstruct an entrance or exit .There might be local rules in the estate but the Common Law applies its a public street if it is taken in hand .So estates have a 5 tonn parking limit but that is not enforcable its a by law the Common law says if its taxed and insured it is allowed on the Road .You cannot drop a trailer without a tractor in a residential area without a permit .Im some privately built developments residents have purchased or be allocated Private Parking spaces this should be on the deeds .
Does Coola live in a newish estate?

This is my garden gate:
https://photos.google.com/search/_p0x2600c7a7bab453e1_Kilmore/photo/AF1QipN0ajp6Tqe3qWBw94rjStW4MXqbl4U49swA2w_-

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 11:05:59 pm »
Does Coola live in a newish estate?

This is my garden gate:
https://photos.google.com/search/_p0x2600c7a7bab453e1_Kilmore/photo/AF1QipN0ajp6Tqe3qWBw94rjStW4MXqbl4U49swA2w_-
https://photos.google.com/search/_p0x2600c7a7bab453e1_Kilmore/photo/AF1QipORfSlRfZgDLjmBJQf7r01-x3wRLIyGDEuxsfd5
https://photos.google.com/search/_p0x2600c7a7bab453e1_Kilmore/photo/AF1QipPhUv2iIH2X5aOsmgvyAgT5wGuDSRC1S1syY9Ha

The cunt insisted on parking like that until one day when the handbrake failed on my car.
It ended up going through my insurance.
https://photos.google.com/search/_p0x2600c7a7bab453e1_Kilmore/photo/AF1QipNxRUwNLFz4403GjAbDRrxACH0SuD5206tvBN7D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 11:12:11 pm by silverbullet »

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 05:36:08 am »
None of them links work for me?

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2023, 12:48:13 pm »
NONe for me either……Is it the 404 malware on the server or is Rats changing over or somefing
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2023, 06:11:40 pm »
That one's down to SB or Google. He probably hasn't made them public or something like that?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2023, 07:21:07 pm »
That one's down to SB or Google. He probably hasn't made them public or something like that?
When I try to save image as... then download and add image to post I'm getting a 403 message barring me from posting pictures...Er...Help RC.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2023, 09:52:55 am »
I have been sayin that for weeks but nobody pays the slightest bit of attention to antin I say on here.Correction Rats said he would look into it but I think he is looking into a hole?  I want my money back!  BTW 403 is still there?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2023, 05:00:24 pm »
When I try to save image as... then download and add image to post I'm getting a 403 message barring me from posting pictures...Er...Help RC.
I'm getting the same, I even tried opening a microsoft edge browser but it's the same Mr 403 man.

Offline John m

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2023, 05:08:33 pm »
Some Links are Copywritten to the Publisher .They enable no share when they post them .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2023, 05:31:36 pm »
I took a screen shot of the 403 screen ....then tried to post it on here  rofl....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline John m

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2023, 07:11:14 pm »
Coola Imagine if somebody parked a car outside their house and removed a wheel and put it up on blocks ?

Show Unread Posts