Author Topic: Aliexpress  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Aliexpress
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2023, 10:28:04 am »
I'll text ya me shrinks phone number ...he's very good an he does Skype at a discount
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2023, 11:21:31 am »
I'll text ya me shrinks phone number ...he's very good an he does Skype at a discount
I would hazard a guess that your Shrink, needs a Shrink of his own !

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2023, 11:54:29 am »
This is a bit like buying cheap Lidl branded condoms, definitely not worth the risk.

Offline Belker

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2023, 11:59:24 am »
This is a bit like buying cheap Lidl branded condoms, definitely not worth the risk.
We will take your Son's word on that !!   lol

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2023, 12:08:04 pm »

Ok, so a 12 pack of Durex is 12.99 and Tesco brand condoms are 6 euro for a 12 pack.

which pack would you buy?

Offline Belker

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2023, 12:14:26 pm »

Ok, so a 12 pack of Durex is 12.99 and Tesco brand condoms are 6 euro for a 12 pack.

I dunno, never used 'em !
Got 5 kids to prove it !!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2023, 12:15:55 pm »

I dunno, never used 'em !
Got 5 kids to prove it !!

Yeah but if you were single and going on a date, which ones would you go for?  :D

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2023, 08:18:33 pm »
"If it sounds too good ..............
They'll probly catch fire Ken..an then yur car will go up in a big ball of flames....an yull be standin ther watchin it an youll lite a smoke an say .....
"  ya  langer  "  :-[ :'(
Does the Bad side of everything come naturallly to you, or do you have to put thought in to it ?

Ken ...I'm just suggestin to yu that it's most likely a scam ....if yur getting 2 headlight bulbs for a penny each  that usually cost 50 quid ...they more than likely wer a bad batch and diont work ......or they didn't past European regulations as regard health an safety....or they
Hav a built in camera that's send information back
To the chinese military.......
But I guarentee yu ....ther is " a catch " as yu put it
I dunno ? I can't see the 'Catch',    as of yet ??
If they don't work you'll be de-lighted! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2023, 06:55:19 pm »
Got a window master switch unit for a tenner from China a while back... I think it took about 3 weeks but it's still working away with no issues. I might get another as a spare 'cos rain tends to get at it when I've thw window open to let the smoke out.

Offline Belker

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2023, 08:33:26 pm »
Got a window master switch unit for a tenner from China a while back... I think it took about 3 weeks but it's still working away with no issues. I might get another as a spare 'cos rain tends to get at it when I've thw window open to let the smoke out.
Aliexpress is in China, you prob get the part fer a few cent as a first time user.

Offline watty

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2023, 01:54:08 pm »
You'd want to be careful buying anything electrical off Aliexpress.  A lot of house fires are caused by cheap usb-plugs that are not certified for Europe.  They overheat and go on fire.  In America, specifically NY, they're thinking of banning e-scooters because, again, they tend to overheat when plugged in and go on fire.  It causes huge problems because people live cheek-by-jowl in apartment blocks/tenements in NY.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2023, 11:47:57 am »
You can get leads with the CE mark in Dealz / Poundland for €1.50 / £1 and use sockets with USB outlets from reputable suppliers such as Screwfix.

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2023, 01:37:57 pm »
I would hazard a guess that your Shrink, needs a Shrink of his own !
All shrinks have shrinks. They use them to debrief.

Offline Belker

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2023, 05:48:15 am »
I just ordered 2 x HIR 9120 Avensis light bulbs on Aliexpess fer .10 cent, (Yes, Ten cents !).
https://www.aliexpress.com/

The regular cost of these bulbs are 30 Euro each from Dessies in Cork (with Taxi discount), or about 50 Euro a pair online from Micks garage.

I have no idea if'n they will work or not.

But I went looking fer the bulbs online and Aliexpress were the cheapest at about a Fiver.
So I logged in and got the First time user offer of .10 cent fer 2 bulbs and FREE POSTAGE to ROI.

I thought there has to be a catch !
But I have a Paypal receipt fer my .10 cent and a receipt from Aliexpess with a delivery date in approx 3 weeks.

I tried the Aliexpress bulb last Friday night, it wouldn't sit into the bulb socket properly and the light off it was dim, I had to replace it the next morning.
It did the job fer the 1 night tho and I will keep it as a future 1 night back-up.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2023, 05:58:09 am »
i bought a pair of philips ultinon led headlight bulbs a few months back. 150 quid for two of them.
they're the dog's bollocks. 4 times as bright as a normal bulb.
little turbine fan on the back of the bulb to keep them chilled. proper quality when holdin them in your hand.
the difference when i put them in was unbelievable. i'll never go back to normal bulbs.
https://www.ledperf.ie/hir2-9012-led-bulbs-kit-philips-ultinon-pro9100-lum11012u91x2-p-111473.html?gad=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw29ymBhAKEiwAHJbJ8gZ-qFcTGcRCNVP5jq2yX1YZ71l7DKWrYhO5v25a-VI42qy27jqTnxoCUp4QAvD_BwE

Show Unread Posts