Author Topic: annoyed with myself  (Read 903 times)

Online Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

annoyed with myself
« on: March 20, 2023, 06:39:46 pm »
did sumtin very silly the other night. it was bedlam there on patrick's night. loadsa cunts walkin home with their hands out. i was making a pickup in a housing estate and as i was enterin i get flagged down by this young bob. i thought he was the cunt i was lookin for but it was'nt. he told me where he was goin and i said hang tight and i'll be back for you after i complete what i havta do. i proceeded and i picked up two fellas outside a gaff. as i was leavin i saw the young bob at the side of the road and i told the two fellas in the back that he needed a lift and pulled over and told him to gerrin the front. he was goin in the same direction as we were. my question is would you have gone fuckin ape if you hadda been the two cunts in the back havin waifs and strays invited in to your taxi. they said nuttin but the silence was definately scaldy.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: annoyed with myself
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 07:09:07 pm »
did sumtin very silly the other night. it was bedlam there on patrick's night. loadsa cunts walkin home with their hands out. i was making a pickup in a housing estate and as i was enterin i get flagged down by this young bob. i thought he was the cunt i was lookin for but it was'nt. he told me where he was goin and i said hang tight and i'll be back for you after i complete what i havta do. i proceeded and i picked up two fellas outside a gaff. as i was leavin i saw the young bob at the side of the road and i told the two fellas in the back that he needed a lift and pulled over and told him to gerrin the front. he was goin in the same direction as we were. my question is would you have gone fuckin ape if you hadda been the two cunts in the back havin waifs and strays invited in to your taxi. they said nuttin but the silence was definately scaldy.

If it was a lady or a transladygentleman in the back an ya plonked the other bloke  in the back yud hav sumtin to reprimand yurself for  ....but in this case
Nuttin to worry about ....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 07:12:21 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 07:11:46 pm »
Or if the bob was a translady an ya plonked him in the back wit a bloke yu mite have started a row....on the otherhand the bloke in the back cud be trans- curious in which case yu cud of started a beautiful relationship an may even hav got a tip  lol
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 08:10:49 pm »
I have done this loads of times but didn't do it during the pandemic for obvious reasons.

usually I prefer to keep it simple though, just stick to 1 passenger or 1 group who know each other.

I remember 1 night a few years ago, I picked up a woman in her 20s, then I saw a guy who flagged me down, he was in my year in school, sound guy, I stopped for him. yer one in the back kind of freaked out for a minute and was on about getting out, then she said its ok, so I dropped her the 2 minute trip home and the other passenger paid her fare. stupid of me I know but shared taxis are common where I work, I always ask people now if they mind sharing.

Offline watty

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 08:15:53 pm »
@DMGB: Ever thought of working for Dublin Bus?  Ya get a uniform 'n all!  lol

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 09:13:23 pm »
@DMGB: Ever thought of working for Dublin Bus?  Ya get a uniform 'n all!  lol

rofl rofl rofl rofl And loads of Thanks Mister's...

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 11:57:52 pm »
fuckin hate when ye say thanks to the bus driver and he says nuttin back to ye.
when i usta get the bus home from school i often encountered this one driver.
cartoonish road rage he had.
you'd be standin beside his compartment and it was like someone with tourette's syndrome.
fuckin nutjob.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2023, 07:37:04 am »
fuckin hate when ye say thanks to the bus driver and he says nuttin back to ye.
when i usta get the bus home from school i often encountered this one driver.
cartoonish road rage he had.
you'd be standin beside his compartment and it was like someone with tourette's syndrome.
fuckin nutjob.

That is why I never say thanks, most of them are ignorant arse holes.

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 10:59:34 pm »
By coincidence DMG I had a similar tale last weekend, think it was the first time I ever did it.
I was on a FN job to pick up a 'Round the corner' job and this fella was standing on the street hailing me exactly where my fare was supposed to be. He sez "Carrigaline" (€30+ fare), but he was not my FN customer.

My customer was walking toward us and the fella on the street asked him (long story) if he could share, the FN customer agreed and I agreed. Cashed in the FN customer around the corner fer a Tenner, restarted the meter and headed fer Carrigaline with the new customer requesting to stop at the only ATM on the way to pay me in Cash fer the now street job.

In all his rantings about how the world was Fooked, Etc, I forgot all about the ATM stop till we were turning in to his housing estate, he did request to go back the 4km to the ATM, but I hadn't the heart to do it as it was my fault, instead offering him the service of my Sumup machine.
 ::fight   ::fight

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2023, 11:07:28 pm »
I have done this loads of times but didn't do it during the pandemic for obvious reasons.

usually I prefer to keep it simple though, just stick to 1 passenger or 1 group who know each other.

I remember 1 night a few years ago, I picked up a woman in her 20s, then I saw a guy who flagged me down, he was in my year in school, sound guy, I stopped for him. yer one in the back kind of freaked out for a minute and was on about getting out, then she said its ok, so I dropped her the 2 minute trip home and the other passenger paid her fare. stupid of me I know but shared taxis are common where I work, I always ask people now if they mind sharing.
I never bother with them, most often there would be trouble at Divvy up time as to whom pays what.
The once in a lifetime one I did last weekend was agreed by all 3 parties in advance.

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2023, 11:11:07 pm »
did sumtin very silly the other night. it was bedlam there on patrick's night. loadsa cunts walkin home with their hands out. i was making a pickup in a housing estate ..........
Yiz musta bIn chasing Bobo if'n your passing street hails DMG ??  lol

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 11:50:36 pm »
it was a juicy one on the app. i was'nt in my neck of the woods and the job took me right back to where i usually prowl around.

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2023, 02:06:33 am »
it was a juicy one on the app. i was'nt in my neck of the woods and the job took me right back to where i usually prowl around.
What was the app offer in Dooblin DMG ?
Down here it was €40 Bobo fer 13 jobs between 8pm and 4am.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2023, 08:20:56 am »

I never bother with them, most often there would be trouble at Divvy up time as to whom pays what.
The once in a lifetime one I did last weekend was agreed by all 3 parties in advance.

Yeah they are usually not worth it, id never let a man and women get into the the back of the taxi who didnt know each other, the guy always tries to chat her up, she usually has no interest, he then calls her a bitch and a big row breaks out.  :-[

Show Unread Posts