Author Topic: Shakespear  (Read 573 times)

Offline John m

Shakespear
« on: March 29, 2023, 09:05:51 am »
"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" iNot if you are doing the Suitability .If the name on your taxclearance  ,Logbook and license is not EXACTLY the Same its a fail ." lads failed yesterday in Greenhills .I got a warning Last year so need to amend my logbook It should read John Anthony not just John .Wrote to the Minister about it last year as adding a different name to the logbook looks like a extra owner reduces the resale value of the vehicle .Never got an answer off the Dumb  cunt .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Shakespear
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 12:37:38 pm »
That's been in the suitability rules for a long long time John.

Offline John m

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 01:00:43 pm »
That's been in the suitability rules for a long long time John.
They didnt really enforce it .I got a fail advisory last year but now you must bring All the documents with you and they are scrutinizing them .I heard a sort of rumour Applus are having BIG staff issues .They offered a Cost of living rise of 2% in line with the Central Banks target for Inflation and said they have offered 2% previously when Inflation was below 2% and that is the Watermark for agreed wage increases .There might be an non discussed work to rule by operators like not answering phones and working to the letter of the law with no discression  .30 euro retest charge if your docs are not in order .
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 01:06:02 pm by John m »
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 01:10:13 pm »
What's the advantage of having documents in different names?

I have one name and only ever see my middle name on me passport.

Offline John m

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 01:12:29 pm »
I use my middle name as My oul lad was John as well .Hastle over the years with letters being opened when they came to his gaff .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023, 06:40:43 pm »
Think Insurance cert was enough with Drive for reward on it for suitability for years,the log book is a requirement for NCT alright but now for suitability as well.

Maybe I'm losing it but I don't remember having the log book for suitability?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2023, 06:48:28 pm »
It's to make sure rented cars/insurance are in the name of the platelord... Not that it makes any practical difference but "we" did ask for it.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2023, 06:36:21 am »
I changed all my documents years ago to Kenneth as that is what's on my birth cert and tax cert.

All except fer my bank account (Ken) because that required an in person appointment to change.
Still not signed up with uber 4 months down the line over that same issue.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2023, 11:56:28 am »
A man with your money should be banking with N26, Ken... particularly as we now ger ROI IBANs from Revolut.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2023, 08:37:36 pm »
Next thing you know they'll want the kids to have their father's names on documents, it'll all end in tears I tell ya! 8)

Show Unread Posts