Author Topic: circle K AIRPORT  (Read 1985 times)

Offline vandriver

Re: circle K AIRPORT
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2023, 12:02:50 pm »
9.30 this morning,60 in Fn queue,got in and out of the Kesh in 5 minutes
11.45 75 in Fn queue,I'm at t1 in 16 minutes.(75 would be near 90 minutes)

Offline John m

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2023, 02:26:04 pm »
@Van you might notice nobody in the Kesh ever posts anything about the Kesh on here .What occurs in the Kesh stays in the Kesh .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline watty

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2023, 07:04:33 pm »
It must be quite a surreal experience to be an arriving passenger at T2.  As you exit the airport building, you see an almost empty bus parking area and 20 taxis obviously parked up in the 'set down only' area.  But you ignore them and follow the signs to the taxi rank. 

As you wait to cross the road, you see dozens of empty taxis drive by you towards the exit.  You also notice another 30 or 40 taxis parked up in Area 18.  But you ignore them and finally arrive at the taxi rank to see about 50 people in front of you. 

You're confused for a moment but then 3 or 4 taxis pop up over the horizon and dash towards the rank.  Then nothing for a another few minutes until another 3 or 4 taxis pop up over the horizon.  Then despair overtakes you as you tap the person in front of you in the queue and ask, 'This IS Ireland, right? A first world country?"

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2023, 09:38:09 pm »
It must be quite a surreal experience to be an arriving passenger at T2.  As you exit the airport building, you see an almost empty bus parking area and 20 taxis obviously parked up in the 'set down only' area.  But you ignore them and follow the signs to the taxi rank. 

As you wait to cross the road, you see dozens of empty taxis drive by you towards the exit.  You also notice another 30 or 40 taxis parked up in Area 18.  But you ignore them and finally arrive at the taxi rank to see about 50 people in front of you. 

You're confused for a moment but then 3 or 4 taxis pop up over the horizon and dash towards the rank.  Then nothing for a another few minutes until another 3 or 4 taxis pop up over the horizon.  Then despair overtakes you as you tap the person in front of you in the queue and ask, 'This IS Ireland, right? A first world country?"

The agony is multiplied x 10 in the pi$$ings of rain when the kids start bawling watching all the empty cars driving away.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2023, 04:52:37 pm »

In Japan eamon the cabbage be told to seppuku ....then they'd trow the bits in the bin an deport his family to China.....
Dopey cnut  ::fds
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline watty

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2023, 05:17:33 pm »
Lucky enough to get a few fares to T1 and T2 today.  Wasn't too bad - still had to double park at T2.  There were a few police at T1 (not sure if real or pretend) but they were hassling a private car and were about to start looking at his tyre threads...  However, there were big queues to get out of the airport.  I wonder if they've changed the traffic light sequences or something?

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2023, 05:26:02 pm »
T2 was a fukin mess earlier....they need to hassle the private cars parking there....I mean how much did it cost to get "Drop Off Only" painted in those spots...cudda saved a fortune!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2023, 11:53:20 pm »

Its the poor keeping the poor down o behalf of the rich:
The Rooster Coop

The Rooster Coop is Balram’s metaphor for describing the oppression of India’s poor. Roosters in a coop at the market watch one another slaughtered one by one, but are unable or unwilling to rebel and break out of the coop. Similarly, India’s poor people see one another crushed by the wealthy and powerful, defeated by the staggering inequality of Indian society, but are unable to escape the same fate. In fact, he argues that the poor actively stop each other from escaping, either willfully by cutting each other down, or less purposely but just as powerfully, through a culture that makes them expect such abuse and servitude. The Rooster Coop Balram describes is one that’s “guarded from the inside.”

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2023, 06:38:41 am »

Most likely the problem was the DAA inviting the taxi reps to have a say in the taxi service at the airport. 

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2023, 06:17:10 pm »
does the airport circle k stay fully open 24 hours for walk ins etc.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2023, 06:55:15 pm »
Yes

Offline Shallow Hal

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2023, 04:51:36 pm »
does the airport circle k stay fully open 24 hours for walk ins etc.

You can drop large anytime Doc....but would you really want to...is the question you really should ask yourself!! lol

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2023, 12:43:55 am »
no i dropped a greaseball up the airport a while back.
he was just sittin there when all of a sudden he says i'd luvva sarnie.
do i look like a faggot i said.
no no ye cunt he says. i'd luvva sangwidge. is there anywhere open up here.
there's a petrol station up here i told him but because it's two bells in the morning the elephant jockey on the till prolly won't letcha in.
ok fuckin forget abowrit he said.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2023, 12:08:41 pm »
Whats the story with CIRCLE K at the Airport - I received a parking fine €40 in the post today for "parking on double yellow lines at CIRCLE K". Happened 16/5 at 5.30pm - very angry female garda moved all taxis out of CIRCLE K and Mcdonalds even those in parking spots, and issued tickets to those who were not in parking spots! Surely tickets can't be issued on Garage property? I checked with CIRCLE K Manager and he said they didn't request Guards and didn't want Taxis moved.....I had just dropped about €80 there for diesel and food and was eating when she came along...... is it possible to fight this?
I was in that DAP Circle K this morning at 6am of a bank holiday monday fer diesel.
It's easy enough to see why the management would be pissed off !

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2023, 07:21:05 pm »
 "I checked with CIRCLE K Manager and he said they didn't request Guards and didn't want Taxis moved"
Management weren't pissed off. Gardai, DAA, or possibly even The Kesh?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts