Author Topic: NCT / LRA Lead Times  (Read 721 times)

Offline Bob Shillin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4808
  • Karma: +0/-0
NCT / LRA Lead Times
« on: September 05, 2024, 04:43:43 pm »
I've forgotten how long in advance of expiry one can have a licence renewal appointment, and I know that it's 90 days for the NCT, is it 60 days for the LRA? My licence expires 14/3/2025, and I'm leaving the country on a sabbatical on 30/1/2025.
"Most of the taxis, and most of the whores are only taking calls for cash"

Offline mercenary for hire

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12702
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2024, 03:31:26 pm »
I think you're right there Bob.

Offline Bob Shillin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4808
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 05:09:21 pm »
Thanks, I just confirmed it, 2 months, on the interweb.
"Most of the taxis, and most of the whores are only taking calls for cash"

Offline mercenary for hire

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12702
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2024, 05:59:31 pm »
You should get an automated email during the night when the two month window opens.

Offline John m

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11603
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2024, 07:40:43 am »
I've forgotten how long in advance of expiry one can have a licence renewal appointment, and I know that it's 90 days for the NCT, is it 60 days for the LRA? My licence expires 14/3/2025, and I'm leaving the country on a sabbatical on 30/1/2025.

Give us all your paperwork if you need to and I will bring it over for you .If that helps .
"Ahfuck

Offline Bob Shillin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4808
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2024, 10:46:23 am »
I've forgotten how long in advance of expiry one can have a licence renewal appointment, and I know that it's 90 days for the NCT, is it 60 days for the LRA? My licence expires 14/3/2025, and I'm leaving the country on a sabbatical on 30/1/2025.

Give us all your paperwork if you need to and I will bring it over for you .If that helps .
Thanks John, but I should have said vehicle licence renewal assessment, and I'll be taking the car with me.
"Most of the taxis, and most of the whores are only taking calls for cash"

Offline Shallow Hal

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2311
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2024, 12:57:28 pm »
I've forgotten how long in advance of expiry one can have a licence renewal appointment, and I know that it's 90 days for the NCT, is it 60 days for the LRA? My licence expires 14/3/2025, and I'm leaving the country on a sabbatical on 30/1/2025.

Give us all your paperwork if you need to and I will bring it over for you .If that helps .
Thanks John, but I should have said vehicle licence renewal assessment, and I'll be taking the car with me.

It is 60 days Bob but by calculations...using a calendar and counting back from your expiry date you should be able to arrange your LRA from Jan 13th 2025.

Offline Bob Shillin

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4808
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: NCT / LRA Lead Times
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2024, 01:16:49 pm »
I've forgotten how long in advance of expiry one can have a licence renewal appointment, and I know that it's 90 days for the NCT, is it 60 days for the LRA? My licence expires 14/3/2025, and I'm leaving the country on a sabbatical on 30/1/2025.

Give us all your paperwork if you need to and I will bring it over for you .If that helps .
Thanks John, but I should have said vehicle licence renewal assessment, and I'll be taking the car with me.

It is 60 days Bob but by calculations...using a calendar and counting back from your expiry date you should be able to arrange your LRA from Jan 13th 2025.
Cheers, get the ducks in a row, and no failures.
"Most of the taxis, and most of the whores are only taking calls for cash"

 


Show Unread Posts