Author Topic: Mytaxi customer service  (Read 10504 times)

john m

Mytaxi customer service
« on: August 28, 2017, 11:39:15 am »
I took a fare of 24 euro on Saturday and input 2euro 40 cent .I immediatly pulled over went into the job and sent a message so my taxi could get their full commission  it was a cash job ..Today I recieved the following response from them spelling mistake included ,

Hi John,

Thanks for getting hold of mytaxi.

I have now amended this fare for you and resent the receipt to the passenger.

Please try to be more careful when processing passengers’ payments in the future.

Regards,

Emma

john m

Re: Mytaxi customer service
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:47:27 am »
My reply to them...Thank you for your condescending reply .Its nice to see that honesty is rewarded with such condescension.Let me take this opportunity to correct your absolute ineptitude, your inability to spell is pathetic .I believe you meant to say that it was your intention to PRESENT the receipt to the passenger but you either lack the intelligence to spell the word Present or god forbid you were not careful enough when typing you reply to me .May I suggest that you might practice what you preach and (Please try to be more careful when processing driver feedback in future )

Regards .

John the Repentant Driver .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:56:33 am »
Quote from: Google Search
resend
riːˈsɛnd/Submit
verb
past tense: resent; past participle: resent
send (a message, letter, package, etc.) again.
"he forgot to put the time of the party on the invitations and had to resend them"

However, their response is condescending and obnoxious. The fact that there's a facility to report such an error suggests that their development team envisage a certain level of the same.

john m

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 12:13:54 pm »
I could resend it as I was the original sender .You cannot resend something you originally did not send .You as a third party would present the recipient with an amended receipt .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 12:16:38 pm »
The company sent the receipt on your instruction, it then resent it on foot of your amendment.

john m

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 12:29:59 pm »
The company sent the receipt on your instruction, it then resent it on foot of your amendment.

I hope they mean an amended reciept not resent the original .I can see from the Email they amended my fare alright I would of thought sent an amended reciept to the passenger not the ambiguous resent why would you resend something that was wrong in the first place .

anyhoo what would I know Im just a taxi driver who cannot input figures into an app .I must learn to be more carefull .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 12:33:24 pm »
The tone of the reply certainly suggests they resent their customers i.e. taxi drivers.

john m

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 12:54:21 pm »
I dont know who is head of PR in the Dungeon /Depot  You might find out if you take up their most kind invite to allocate time to your grievance .Im sure they have multiple wrong inputs by mistake or misadventure they even added a swipe to confirm button as a safety device but in the hustle and bustle of service provision where a customer can be jumping in as another is jumping out mistakes can be made but the condescending way in which  an operator is addressed for bringing an error to their attention lends itself to no other conclusion that they have little or no regard for drivers .I really hope now that UBER are under new direction the make an offering to compete with Mytaxi .What should be a simple press and play app for both drivers and customers is fast becoming a nightmare for both .Having taken up the upgrade challenge and getting a few notes in bonus I have been covering a few extra jobs but I think I will regress to my usual half a dozen or so jobs a week if that .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 12:59:20 pm »
I agree. I have responded to similarly condescending/obnoxious replies from the depot and others reported being similarly annoyed on receiving the same when the matter was discussed on Roy's. It's on my ever increasing feedback list.

john m

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 01:08:53 pm »
Do I actually recall you once posting that a threat of physical violence was made to you by somebody associated with a dispatch company .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 01:15:49 pm »
Yes, that was loadsamoney (Dermot) from Hail0.

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 02:02:23 pm »
You really should refrain from calling the nerve centre "The depot". I`m sure the nerves will take umbrage.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 02:45:09 pm »
Force of habit, dates back to my Blue Cabs days when the depot was the depot. In modern times I think base is a more common term but I'm not based at the depot so that doesn't make sense. Given that we're dealing with multinational corporations these days maybe regional headquarters or head office would be more appropriate?

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 08:42:20 pm »
How about the mothership?

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 10:02:49 pm »
Force of habit, dates back to my Blue Cabs days when the depot was the depot. In modern times I think base is a more common term but I'm not based at the depot so that doesn't make sense. Given that we're dealing with multinational corporations these days maybe regional headquarters or head office would be more appropriate?
Now that you`ve qualified it, I quite like The Depot.
Carry on.

Show Unread Posts