Author Topic: Gett Taxi App  (Read 7499 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Gett Taxi App
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 03:45:06 pm »
Doubt they notice or even care what drivers think although the app seems more Ambassador /Priority driver driven as opposed to customer focused, i had a fare out to Torquay Rd last week,as i dropped i saw a guy walking towards me with a golf bag,he said he'd been trying for about ten minutes to MyTaxi..a taxi,couldn't get one....so i guess there weren't any Ambassadors or priority drivers around,probably 5km away and not biting...and as i was neither i guess i didn't register on the MyTaxi radar...ah well,their loss!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 04:03:54 pm »
I find that happening more often. Folk walking up to ya, "are you free" I've been trying to hail a taxi for 20/30/XX minutes

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2017, 04:53:18 pm »
I find that happening more often. Folk walking up to ya, "are you free" I've been trying to hail a taxi for 20/30/XX minutes

Indeed,i said in another post/thread that people are back hailing on the street,probably because they're offering jobs to Ambassadors /Priority drivers who are kms away and probably not accepting instead of nearest car...which would be customer focused,but Mytaxi are the professionals and obviously know better than us fly by nights!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2017, 05:20:02 pm »
Yes they are the experts  rofl rofl rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 02:54:01 am »
Joking aside, we ought to be concerned about some of mytaxi's delusions. They did actually assert that leaving their customers stranded results in customers losing confidence in the trade as a whole, not just in their firm. Given that they are to be represented on TAC, this sort of lunacy needs to be addressed and rebuked.

Show Unread Posts