Author Topic: End of the World  (Read 7357 times)

john m

End of the World
« on: September 03, 2017, 11:02:25 am »
Mad man in North Korea made big Bang Bang .Will Donny T bomb fuck out of him or will he Tweet ....I told you this Fat Lad was mad so today im signing an executive order to allow the USA to sell trillions of Dollars of American made Artillery and Military gear to everybody on earth ..Imagine people thought I was some sort of Fucktard .I promised the Hill Billies that I would make America Great Again and create jobs .Millions of Americans now to be employed making Arms and Bombs Planes and Boats and all I had to do was convince people I might be mad . rofl rofl rofl Making a Cunt out of the World

The Liffey Lip

Re: End of the World
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 11:22:44 am »
Theatre.

john m

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 11:30:49 am »
its brilliant by Trump If Ho Chi Fat  believed Trump was incompetent then he would act the Bollox like he did .Now Donny T the deal maker has said no to the Asian Free Trade Deal and possibly no to NAFTA so all the stuff has to be manufactured in the USA cant be outsourced all the Hill Billies and Traler Trash going to desert day time telly and go back to work Making America Great Again .If you had a few quid buy shares in Budwiser and Miller the Hill Billy is going back on the Piss ...Donny to be re elected with according to him 127% of the Vote .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 12:04:31 pm »
Footage of Nth Korea looks as though it's from Clive Anderson's old TV prog where the Japs were all on Oxy and Mescalin laughing and pointing at objects in the distance. Think it was Bonsai or something.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 04:24:53 pm »
Listening to you John....the end of the world has already happened.....no nigh in sight!!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 07:33:45 pm »
Look is it ending or not before I get my meter sealed I need to know

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 07:52:37 pm »
Look is it ending or not before I get my meter sealed I need to know

The Donald is always on Twitter....give him a shout!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 07:26:03 am »
Footage of Nth Korea looks as though it's from Clive Anderson's old TV prog where the Japs were all on Oxy and Mescalin laughing and pointing at objects in the distance. Think it was Bonsai or something.

Clive James.

john m

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 07:39:40 am »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 07:41:36 am »
More worried about Zappone and Leo to be honest.

john m

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 08:33:59 am »
Not sure Lip .If my neighbors dog had rabies I would shoot it before it bit me .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 10:17:22 am »
The Yanks always need another 'Nam, John. They truly believe their President is the "leader of the free world".

john m

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 11:49:06 am »
All the Military crap the US army has ,has  a best before date so they like to use it or sell it to others to use then spend more tax Dollars and Employ more Tax paying dummies to make new stuff .Ho Chi Fat will launch another Missile on Saturday as its some sort of festive Day in his World. America might decide to misinterpret that as aggression and blow fuck out of their Nuclear research sites .Donny T needs to be seen to be in Control .Bush 1and 2 Ronny the Actor and the Disco Kid let North Korea fuck about with the USA if Trump dosent Smoke them they win and the message goes out to the world that The USA are only Big Girls when it comes to fighting all high pitched screams and  cakkeling .The US Military Complex have the right man in power they even got him to appoint 4 Generals to his Cabinet and when Donny T chose the wrong one Flynn it only took a few days for the Permanent Government to replace him with Mattis and then get Kelly appointed as Chief of Staff .This is a WAR Cabinet not an economic cabinet . The Slogan Make America Great Again refers to its Military might not its economy USA needs a a war it can actually win .It ran away from Korea 55 years ago it ran out of Vietnam it got laughfed  at in Afghanistan,Syria,Iraq .The only war America ever won on its own was The American Civil War and the Loosing side are still fighting that war and the Winners are still operating a rear guard action with White Cops murdering Black Men .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 12:01:05 pm »
Yanks good from the air: Brits good on foot: Irish good behind keyboards. Pork Chop Hill has been replaced by McD's mound...progress. Far more pressing things happening out in Blanch with Saudi money funding the "integration" prog the Govt keeps telling us about.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 12:28:11 pm »
Don't be worried lads, nothing you can do about any of it.

Show Unread Posts