Author Topic: Mytaxi ratings  (Read 7877 times)

john m

Mytaxi ratings
« on: September 04, 2017, 10:56:30 pm »
I see Mytaxi have changed how they rate drivers they now do it on last week  only  not 3 out of 4 .Most drivers did not know how they rated you until it was exposed on Roys ............by me .I bet they wished when I contacted them in 2014 looking for my Christmas bonus that the voice on the other end of the phone never told me to go fuck myself  and paid me my 40 yoyo . What I posted in the .What Do You Think tread must seem like somebody just fucked a live Grenade into the Bunker ..If they cannot show me where they got the authority to take a %  I will have to look for a refund on all the commission deducted from my passengers fares . The Question is simple who,s passenger is it once they enter your taxi ?

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Mytaxi ratings
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 11:10:43 pm »
The Question is simple who,s passenger is it once they enter your taxi ?

Seriously John.....just turn the fukin app off and anyone who gets in your taxi is your passenger and you won't have to give 36% discount and up to €240 per week commission (Source:Ratty)

john m

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 11:27:28 pm »
Not the point Hal I use the app all I want to know  .Is what they are doing legal? If the passenger is My passenger then they have no legal right to deduct any commission from my fare .What they are doing is arbatory based on the distance and duration .I have simply asked them to allay my concern .I wonder is there any chance they might review the accounts of the Company they took over and notice a legacy issue where I was not paid my Christmas 2014 bonus .As I stated before Im a dogmatic bastard If I say you owe me then do yourself a huge favour pay me .If an E mail was to pop up in my inbox ,Stating
Dear John (sounds like im going to get dumped )
 As a result of an audit of some older accounts we have noticed that there has been an error in your payments and we discovered that there is an outstanding 40 Euro Christmas 2014 bonus due to you from HailO .We would appreciate if you would call into the Dungeon to collect your Check .I might then enter into conversation with the Managing Director not the staff .As I was there I might not insist on my usual Business Consultation Fee of 380 Euro plus expenses .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 12:00:20 am »
You're like a love sick puppy with yer bobo....let it go and move on with your life,
If you're not happy with the arrangement you have with MyTaxi via the T&C's that you agreed, to pick up people that they connect you with and relieve you of 12% of the fare,if wondering who owns the passenger is your biggest worry you clearly have too much time on your hands!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:28 am »
I can't b arsed looking up the T&cs but based on my recollection following a quick scroll through them a contract exists once you press accept, once a contract exists mytaxi assumes all credit risk.

john m

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 04:58:56 am »
Another anomaly Why then if a passenger jumps in to your car and asks can I pay by Mytaxi do Mytaxi not take any commission .It would appear they only take a commission if they actually dispatch the customer to you adding to the confusion of whos passenger it is .If its your passenger once they get into your car and start the journey then where do they get the authority to take a commission out of your earnings from the distance or duration of the trip between you and your passenger ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 07:39:06 am »
You're like a love sick puppy with yer bobo....let it go and move on with your life,
If you're not happy with the arrangement you have with MyTaxi via the T&C's that you agreed, to pick up people that they connect you with and relieve you of 12% of the fare,if wondering who owns the passenger is your biggest worry you clearly have too much time on your hands!!

A digital contract isn't worth the paper it's not written on.

john m

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 08:51:08 am »
Another reason to know whos passenger it is .If the fare is 6.20 and you round it down to 6 euro are you defrauding the app provider ,I fact are you actually completing digital fraud . As I opined in my original request for clarification this might need some legal advice before any definitive clarification can be issued

Offline Tony

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 08:51:36 am »
The real question is who really gives a bollix?
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2017, 09:21:50 am »
The real question is who really gives a bollix?

I do Anthony .There are serious legal implications that may result from the clarification of whos passenger it is .I know you do not use any of the apps but some do .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 09:55:46 am »
That's a concern for the future, John. As we type various colleges are working on a Digital law post-grad for solicitors. It'll become the new immigration law in the popularity stakes.

john m

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 10:21:20 am »
@ Lip just read the replies on here and on the Parent tread .Not one comment in support of my inquiry .What % of commission do you think it will take for operators to show any interest .

Offline watty

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 10:35:41 am »
This is what they tell the passengers:

https://ie.mytaxi.com/migrationirlpassengertcs

1.1 mytaxi offers the mytaxi Services to the passenger. The mytaxi Services consist solely of the procurement of taxi transportation services performed by SPSV (small public service vehicle) licensed vehicle as taxis, hackneys or limousines (hereinafter collectively referred to as “taxi”) upon request by a passenger. The mytaxi Services are provided to the passengers via the mytaxi website or mytaxi app or via the Third Party Website Services; the mytaxi Services allow the passenger to send a taxi order to potential taxi drivers and to communicate directly with the taxi driver which has accepted a taxi order. The actual taxi transportation services are provided by the taxi driver and the respective transportation contract will be concluded between the passenger and the taxi driver. mytaxi is neither responsible nor liable for the actual transportation services provided by the taxi driver, including but not limited to the availability of the taxi ordered by the passenger.

Taxi driver does the driving.  MyTaxi helps with the payment.

Why don't you dig out the T&C's for the driver and see what it says?  I can't see them because I'm not registered with MyTaxi.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 10:45:51 am »
@ Lip just read the replies on here and on the Parent tread .Not one comment in support of my inquiry .What % of commission do you think it will take for operators to show any interest .

No clue, John. Still plenty of men and women paying out fortunes to despatch companies because it's in their best interests. I just hope this site doesn't become another one where drivers start throwing out earnings per job and take-home gross v nett like the other one. The more people who think taximen are insane, spoofers, or both, the better. Mytaxi were cute enough to ingratiate themselves with the relevant authorities wherever they operated. Uber's biggest mistake was shouting the odds when they should've been tickling rectums.

john m

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 10:50:44 am »
This is what they tell the passengers:

https://ie.mytaxi.com/migrationirlpassengertcs

1.1 mytaxi offers the mytaxi Services to the passenger. The mytaxi Services consist solely of the procurement of taxi transportation services performed by SPSV (small public service vehicle) licensed vehicle as taxis, hackneys or limousines (hereinafter collectively referred to as “taxi”) upon request by a passenger. The mytaxi Services are provided to the passengers via the mytaxi website or mytaxi app or via the Third Party Website Services; the mytaxi Services allow the passenger to send a taxi order to potential taxi drivers and to communicate directly with the taxi driver which has accepted a taxi order. The actual taxi transportation services are provided by the taxi driver and the respective transportation contract will be concluded between the passenger and the taxi driver. mytaxi is neither responsible nor liable for the actual transportation services provided by the taxi driver, including but not limited to the availability of the taxi ordered by the passenger.

Taxi driver does the driving.  MyTaxi helps with the payment.

Why don't you dig out the T&C's for the driver and see what it says?  I can't see them because I'm not registered with MyTaxi.

Thats sort of the reason behind the exercise Watty .I dont know what the T&C are .If its my passenger then how does a third party have the right to interfere and draw a % of My contract with my passenger .

Show Unread Posts