Author Topic: Be more careful  (Read 3947 times)

john m

Be more careful
« on: September 09, 2017, 03:23:23 am »
After being told I was a bold boy because i entered a fare incorrectly and immediately corrected it .I was told to be more careful by the Dungeon Staff anyhoo you can imagine how concerned I was when a bonus offer to complete jobs starting today the 8 th of September popped up on me messenger .I couldnt believe what I was seeing .Whoever typed the message wasent careful  Todays date is the 9th Anyway dont let it upset you to much I have already sent off an Email about it suggesting that they be more careful in future .

john m

Re: Be more careful
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 09:28:37 am »
 Just goes to show how easy it is to enter the wrong figure .Hope the Dungeon get the message we all make mistakes and condescending e mails  telling Adults to be more careful in the future dont really have a place .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 09:32:49 am »
You really should be more careful..

john m

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 10:24:38 am »
If you got the mail shot the Challenege is also spelt wrong but I didnt mention that to them in the e mail I sent I thought comming from me Correcting your spelin would be taking the urine .But if you would like to drop them an E mail and point out the error and advise they should be more careful then it can only help to improve the overall image of the Brand by pointion out these little mistakes .Normally I wouldnt say anything I would let these little errors go but I think in fairness if the Dungeon want to point out our errors and advise us to be carefull in future then we should reciprocate .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 10:32:42 am »
How come you can spell reciprocate correctly?

john m

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 10:51:17 am »
Im a bit of a lexicographer but I find that you can lure anybody into thinking this lad might be a bit slow sure he cant even put two words togeather .I find people who might labour under such misapprehensions  soon learn  the error of their ignorance .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 10:53:49 am »
Glossolalia.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 11:48:03 am »
15 jobs 5pm to 5am, I guess if you have 8 by midnight it'd be worth a go. The ton should easily cover commission and discounts allowed. Don't forget you have to opt in, erm.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 12:04:25 pm »
The text never actually said that Saturday was the 8th John.
For the next 4 Saturday nights / Sunday mornings (5pm -5am) starting from the 8th of September we will be setting our drivers a challenge.
Not once does it state that Saturday was the 8th

Yes they spelt Challenge wrong though

john m

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 12:08:40 pm »
The text never actually said that Saturday was the 8th John.
For the next 4 Saturday nights / Sunday mornings (5pm -5am) starting from the 8th of September we will be setting our drivers a challenge.
Not once does it state that Saturday was the 8th

Yes they spelt Challenge wrong though

Im glasd you brought up thsat point Vic If it started on the 8th there might be confusion which is the starting point the 8th or Saturday .I didnt think the Spelling was important but the intended starting point is .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 12:18:13 pm »
The promo was launched on the 8th with the opt in facility being made available, I guess.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 12:21:46 pm »
Starting from the 8th, which was yesterday, from 5pm on Saturday nights for 12 hours, for 4 weeks is when the promotion runs. Fairly straight forward challenege if you ask me

See even Rats gets it

Show Unread Posts