Author Topic: O Sullivan Gone  (Read 4012 times)

john m

O Sullivan Gone
« on: September 10, 2017, 06:30:22 pm »
There goes me New Years holiday .Noreen the Garda has just resigned .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: O Sullivan Gone
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 08:26:17 pm »
Maybe she'll reimburse you with her windfall John,a drop in the ocean compared to what she's gonna collect!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 07:39:20 am »
Clever woman doesn't want to be associated with Herr Varad's new police SERVICE. Anyway, she was "encouraged" to apply to Europol this summer but maybe she didn't............ 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 08:17:02 am »
Resignation and retirement are 2 different things in case you're heading up to Paddy Power later, John.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 08:24:42 am »
Shoulda done it each way.

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 09:35:20 am »

What did you bet on John M  ?

john m

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 10:04:01 am »

What did you bet on John M  ?

Norien to still be Commissioner on 30/12/2017 ..@ 4/1 it looked overpriced .So much for playing by the rules Senior civil servants are supposed to give 6 months notice of their intention to retire .she gave 60 minutes notice to the minister . I wonder will she turn up to any of the enquiries now that she is a Civilian .It seems like the opposite to what happened with Cardiff when he was head honcho in Finance during the Crash they sent him to Europe and as he was employed by another Civil Authority the EU he could not be compelled to go before the Dail Committee They tried to offload Norien to Interpol but when she didnt get the gig I suppose she had to resign or go before the committee explain the Breath tests ,The Templemore Money,The Mc Cabe slander .Running for cover to spare her and the Governments blushes .I read in the paper for the purpose of calculating her final pension time served as Acting Commissioner will be added on to the time she actually served to bring her up to the qualifying time of 3 years for the Full Garda Commissioner Pension .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 10:08:36 am »
All correct, John, and not forgetting her "retirement" leads the way for all surrounding her to be "retired" in due course. Resignation would have left too many unanswered questions with 5, yes 5, open hearings being conducted. Leo will be asking Justin in Canada for candidates to apply for the new job in a new service. There's another scandal to be released now.........bet on it.

john m

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 10:12:38 am »
All correct, John, and not forgetting her "retirement" leads the way for all surrounding her to be "retired" in due course. Resignation would have left too many unanswered questions with 5, yes 5, open hearings being conducted. Leo will be asking Justin in Canada for candidates to apply for the new job in a new service. There's another scandal to be released now.........bet on it.

So there is another meaning to the line .Leo was in Canada looking to be Mounted .He was looking for a Mountie to take over the Garda and he went over to his old pal Treadoux to see if he needed to unload any of his senior cops .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 10:16:04 am »
Not necessarily, but the Shinners are demanding an "outsider"...Verbal Pilates, as Mary Lou said. Perhaps we think we're incapable of self rule? Truth is lost in this whole fuck up anyway. I'd stick a tenner on some gender neutral android from Ontario stepping in now.

Leo's main task in Canada was to promote Eire to the vulture funds, baiting them with the apparent success of the Yankee slumlords down the docks etc.

Show Unread Posts