Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42685 times)

john m

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2017, 10:42:42 am »
  Continuing my Love In with Mytaxi .......I input the wrong fare this time it was a card fare I input 2.40 and not 24.00 I thought you got a warning on device if it was below the minimum any way back to the Love In .I received an Email from the Dungeon early  this morning saying they fixed the issue no message to be careful in future but there was a infomercial stating that they do not have the tec to amend such card errors so my personal advice to you is be carefull in future when entering fares . Now that's two issues that were flagged up .They sent drivers an SMS confirming their Opt In  and they no longer chastise drivers . .I sent a nice thank you for your assistance Email .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2017, 11:09:15 am »
I find it hard to believe they don't have the tech to charge/refund riders as appropriate but if that is the case it's their problem. Mistakes will occur from time to time, admittedly some drivers seem more prone to making them than others but, as FDS used to tell us, there's a reason we drive cabs for a living.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2017, 11:23:22 am »
What dozy cunt inputs the wrong fare anyway,i mean ye just have to look at the amount before you hit confirm...is that really too hard....maybe they should put an opt in button beside it...might help!!

john m

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2017, 11:29:33 am »
What dozy cunt inputs the wrong fare anyway,i mean ye just have to look at the amount before you hit confirm...is that really too hard....maybe they should put an opt in button beside it...might help!!

I believe I have found the source of the problem Hal .I have a plastic screen saver that desensatises the screen so when I input the fare and swipe its all one motion .I think I must be more careful in future or remove the screen saver .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2017, 11:30:05 am »
The new payment screen makes it difficult to make an error. I'd say the erm just wanted to see if Fiona had reviewed the prescribed responses as promised.

john m

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2017, 11:36:33 am »
The new payment screen makes it difficult to make an error. I'd say the erm just wanted to see if Fiona had reviewed the prescribed responses as promised.

Now Now Rodent ,Credit where credit is due and I dont mean me giving the customer 20 yoyo worth of credit .I made a mistake they fixed it for me and I didnt get the be more careful notice .I believe you discussed this issue with your Boss and he said they would review their email responses .

So credit is also due to you for informing your Boss on this issue .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2017, 05:11:42 pm »
I also made this error one day of inputting the fare €1.56 as opposed to €15.60. Emma in the office chastised me like a bold child

""""Thank you forgetting in touch with mytaxi.

Unfortunately we cannot process the payment to the customer after the journey has been taken. However on this occasion I have refunded the balance of €14.04 to your account.

Please try to be more careful when processing customer payments in the future. """"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2017, 02:22:56 am »
They're giving you €14 for making a bollix of a simple fare entry... that's hardly going to encourage you to be more careful.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2017, 03:02:22 am »
how big a piece of the pie do hailo take and how long are you waiting for the dosh to be sent to your bank account. thanks lads.

Offline Belker

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2017, 07:34:19 am »
.... there was a infomercial stating that they do not have the tec to amend such card errors......

That's interesting, I wonder what would happen if you incorrectly put in a Deuce instead of a Score ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2017, 07:36:13 am »
IT'S TUESDAY AGAIN !
And still No Monday text confirmation of last weekends Bobo.

Online mercenary for hire

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2017, 08:50:23 am »
how big a piece of the pie do hailo take and how long are you waiting for the dosh to be sent to your bank account. thanks lads.

Mytaxi take 12% of the job and tip if any.You get paid on Friday.But you are  on a back week.Depending on the hours and areas you work ya might like it.

Offline Belker

« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:01 am »
The Mytaxi working week is generally Wed till Tues and then paid on the Thursday.

But it all gets Fooked up at Month end, with all kinds of silly end of month shite,
which I really couldn't be bothered trying to understand.
But in general it's Wed to Tues and paid on the Thursday.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2017, 10:47:26 am »
It's Wed to Tues...get your invoice/statement on Thurs and payment to your bank on Fri.....well for me that is!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2017, 12:34:14 pm »

Depends how much work you do. €40-€50/day seems to be the norm. You're not allowed charge PUC so discounts cost you a further €2/job.

Show Unread Posts