Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42684 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2017, 03:09:57 pm »
how big a piece of the pie do hailo take and how long are you waiting for the dosh to be sent to your bank account. thanks lads.

Depends how much work you do. €40-€50/day seems to be the norm. You're not allowed charge PUC so discounts cost you a further €2/job.

40 to 50 per day.....maybe in the Ken Cash world!!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2017, 03:13:31 pm »
They're giving you €14 for making a bollix of a simple fare entry... that's hardly going to encourage you to be more careful.
I must check out that statement and see how much I got. And see if they charged Commission on the 14.04

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2017, 04:50:10 pm »
40 to 50 per day.....maybe in the Ken Cash world!!

Saturday night cost me €44.81 commission + €40 discounts allowed. A couple of years back Hail0 told us that it's top drivers pay €240+/week commission and allow at least the same again in discounts. Given the economic upturn and mytaxi's ever increasing passenger numbers it seems safe to assume that the riff raff have reached those heights by now. If not, why not?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2017, 09:27:08 pm »
so my phone beeps and says Joe Bloggs is looking for a taxi on eden quay.
I pick him up turn the meter on.
Fare is €15.  I tap 15.00 in at the end and the money gets sent from his account to mine, minus hailo's 12%.
That how it works? Will it automatically do the sums for you if there are discounts applicable to the fare.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2017, 01:41:07 am »
You must deduct the discount you allow which is up to 36%. mytaxi will deduct whatever further discounts it allows, in many cases the rider pays nothing.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2017, 03:16:23 am »
get up the yard

Offline Belker

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2017, 07:14:46 am »
so my phone beeps and says Joe Bloggs is looking for a taxi on eden quay.
I pick him up turn the meter on.
Fare is €15.  I tap 15.00 in at the end and the money gets sent from his account to mine, minus hailo's 12%.
That how it works?

NO.
You tap in the fare at journey end, if it's an account job then the money gets sent from his account to Mytaxi.
Mytaxi then pay that fare (less 12% commission) to your bank account the next Thursday or Friday.

Offline Belker

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2017, 07:17:40 am »
It's Wed to Tues...get your invoice/statement on Thurs and payment to your bank on Fri.....well for me that is!

I'm a day ahead of you Hal, I'm with Perm TSB and always get paid on the Thursday.

Offline Belker

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2017, 07:25:36 am »
Saturday night cost me €44.81 commission + €40 discounts allowed. A couple of years back Hail0 told us that it's top drivers pay €240+/week commission and allow at least the same again in discounts. Given the economic upturn and mytaxi's ever increasing passenger numbers it seems safe to assume that the riff raff have reached those heights by now. If not, why not?

TBF the 44.81 commission was a total exception, you only paid that much so as to earn the full Bobo,
(And wipe my eye !).
You or I won't ever again be paying that sort of commission when the Bobo is gone.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2017, 12:14:29 pm »
It's Wed to Tues...get your invoice/statement on Thurs and payment to your bank on Fri.....well for me that is!

I'm a day ahead of you Hal, I'm with Perm TSB and always get paid on the Thursday.

I'm with PTSB myself Ken.... they obviously know your rep....Tim and Wild Bill probably read your buke!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2017, 12:39:06 pm »
The 44.81 was exceptional as I only covered a handful of non-mytaxi fares. Given the way the trade is progressing how long will it be before only covering a handful of non-mytaxi fares becomes the norm?

john m

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2017, 06:01:19 pm »
  Continuing my Love In with Mytaxi .......I input the wrong fare this time it was a card fare I input 2.40 and not 24.00 I thought you got a warning on device if it was below the minimum any way back to the Love In .I received an Email from the Dungeon early  this morning saying they fixed the issue no message to be careful in future but there was a infomercial stating that they do not have the tec to amend such card errors so my personal advice to you is be carefull in future when entering fares . Now that's two issues that were flagged up .They sent drivers an SMS confirming their Opt In  and they no longer chastise drivers . .I sent a nice thank you for your assistance Email .

You would think somebody knew something  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Belker

« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2017, 06:20:37 pm »

I'm with PTSB myself Ken.... they obviously know your rep....Tim and Wild Bill probably read your buke!!

That is strange Hal, I did get paid today (Thurs).

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2017, 06:25:51 pm »

That is strange Hal, I did get paid today (Thurs).

Strange....i got paid today...first time to hit my account on Thurs,i did get my statement this mornin as usual.

Offline Belker

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2017, 07:56:21 pm »
De prob seen ur posts and listed yiz as part of the infamous "Cash Gang" !
 lol

Show Unread Posts