Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 40409 times)

john m

Monday Notification?
« on: September 11, 2017, 01:39:46 pm »
Anybody hear from Mytaxi if they earned the weekend bonus yet .Im sure they only had to press a button on their system to recognize if you Opted In and covered the jobs .They did say they would let us know on Monday .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:44:15 pm »
I was notified that i won't be receiving the scrub fee for that job at Ikea,more than one way to skin a cat!

john m

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 01:58:31 pm »
I was notified that i won't be receiving the scrub fee for that job at Ikea,more than one way to skin a cat!

Are you appealing ...No Im not chatting you up .I know the Rodent often uses the appeal process when they refuse him .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 02:06:39 pm »

Are you appealing ...No Im not chatting you up .I know the Rodent often uses the appeal process when they refuse him .

No,but they've just reinforced why i won't be driving over certain distances to jobs,i also have the name and number of the passenger tattooed on the inside of my eyelid for future reference.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 03:20:02 pm »
Block them.Ya won't get them again.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 03:45:21 pm »
Block them.Ya won't get them again.

Yeah, did that also!!

john m

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 11:04:28 pm »
You will not not receive a confirmation text message .However every Monday we will contact ALL drivers who have achieved a bonus . Anybody contacted yet ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 09:58:27 am »
Nope ! and it's Tuesday now.
I covered the required 20 jobs last Sat night fer miz 150 Bobo,
they said that they would email us on Monday.
Monday is long gone and past, but still no email from Mytaxi
about whether the Bobo applies or not.

@ 'Stanley Knife' if your looking in 'Your making a Bollox of yourself
yet again, hire John M, he just might save your job'.

john m

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 11:03:51 am »
Having carried the scars of being deprived my last Christmas Bonus  on some sort of technicality  electronic or maleficence I took the opportunity to forewarn the HQ of the perils of their offering and apply using the new precidence for payment of my witheld Christmas Bonus ... I wrote ....

Dear Tim .
           I am somewhat perplexed and confused with the ambiguity of the Opt In confirmation for the latest Mytaxi Challenge .All I could see was you would not get any confirmation and as long as you entered the correct Phone Number you were registered .Having noticed at least two data mistakes in your initial offering mail ....the misspelling of the word Challenge and an incorrect date for Saturday, I just wonder if the drivers participation should not have been confirmed before the promotion started to prevent later misunderstanding's and to allow for any data entry mistakes.

It was the ambiguity of the confirmation that drew my attention as  participants are relying on  confirmation after the event . I would like to draw your attention to a previous promotion Christmas 2014 which I took part in and was refused payment on the grounds that I did not Opt in although I did twice. Once before the event which HailO had no record of and as the offer was still  live on the app I opted In as well after the event always assuming as that facility was still available that option was also available . The issue then became Opt In V Preregister a semantic point but non the less a point .As a result of some email traffic I was told I did not opt in but as I have explained I did on two occasions  .As a result of Hailos refusal to pay my earned bonus on a technicality ,the non payment of my Christmas ,  40 Euro bonus has become somewhat of a cause celebre on internet forums and I still await payment .I went from being a good contributor as proven by my covering the required amount of jobs to earn the bonus to a participant who just couldnt be bothered

So it is with memories of these events arising around the  registration of opting in to Promotions that such ambiguity in confirming if one is a participant or not might have a likewise but not similar effect of some drivers who may think they are included in the promotion only to find out later that possibly due to a data input error or a data server error they are not actually registered .I know the refusal of Hailo to pay me my earned bonus of 40 Euro for Christmas 2014 still rankles and contributes to my overall impression of the brand .

Regards .

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 11:10:00 am »
If ya want any response bombard the twitter page until they cave in.Otherwise yer just encouraging them to act the bollix.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 11:32:39 am »
Takes too long to read your mail, John. Keep it simple and to the point. The former British P.M. Wilson said, "small words and simple sentences for big minds".

john m

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 11:43:34 am »
 I JUST SENT THIS TO WHOEVER .

When communicating with you I always apply the adage .If you want to tell the truth then you better make them laugh or they will kill you .{G.B.Shaw }

Well where do I start Paddy Englishman,Paddy Irishman ,Paddy Scotsman ....a you probably heard that one bit like you probably heard this one as well .

What a monumental Cock up your latest Driver Promotion turned out to be from the beginning date and spelling mistakes which if it were a driver who mistakenly inputted a wrong fare would be chided and told to be more careful in future .

Then of course there was some sort of tech problem not a particularly alien concept since Mytaxi took over from HailO .Drivers trying to go about their days work only to be hindered by the vista of a gyrating icon instructing them to please wait .

Then the ultimate insult .You promised that as part of the promotion contract agreed with the drivers you would inform them if their registration was successful and if they actually qualified for any bonus by MONDAY .Why would you make this part of the contract if you did not have the capacity to full fill it ?

From Previous experience with the Hailo Brand I foretold there would be problems with this promotion when I wrote to you ...

Dear Tim .
           I am somewhat perplexed and confused with the ambiguity of the Opt In confirmation for the latest Mytaxi Challenge .All I could see was you would not get any confirmation and as long as you entered the correct Phone Number you were registered .Having noticed at least two data mistakes in your initial offering mail ....the misspelling of the word Challenge and an incorrect date for Saturday, I just wonder if the drivers participation should not have been confirmed before the promotion started to prevent later misunderstanding's and to allow for any data entry mistakes.

It was the ambiguity of the confirmation that drew my attention as  participant's are relying on  confirmation after the event . I would like to draw your attention to a previous promotion Christmas 2014 which I took part in and was refused payment on the grounds that I did not Opt in although I did twice. Once before the event which HailO had no record of and as the offer was still  live on the app I opted In as well after the event always assuming as that facility was still available that option was also available . The issue then became Opt In V Preregister a semantic point but non the less a point .As a result of some email traffic I was told I did not opt in but as I have explained I did on two occasions  .As a result of Hailos refusal to pay my earned bonus on a technicality ,the non payment of my Christmas 2014  40 Euro bonus has become somewhat of a cause celebre on internet forums and I still await payment .I went from being a good contributor as proven by my covering the required amount of jobs to earn the bonus to a participant who just couldnt be bothered

So it is with memories of these events arising around the  registration of opting in to Promotions that such ambiguity in confirming if one is a participant or not might have a likewise but not similar effect of some drivers who may think they are included in the promotion only to find out later that possibly due to a data input error or a data server error they are not actually registered .I know the refusal of Hailo to pay me my earned bonus of 40 Euro for Christmas 2014 still rankles and contributes to my overall impression of the brand .

Regards .

So as predicted there is frustration among drivers who do not know if they are registered for the promotion .In fact if drivers were to take a literal view of the original SMS which stated that there would be no text message to confirm if you are registered and that the first you would know of same was when you were informed on Monday if you had earned any bonus . There was no such notification on Monday ...Success does not consist of never making mistakes but in never making the same mistake twice {you guessed G.B.Shaw again} So once again I find myself on Tented Hooks musing is this just another incompetence from Mytaxi or am I once again to be denied an earned bonus .

Anyhow I look forward to all these issues being resolved and once again quote my muse ...
Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. {George Bernard Shaw}

Regards .

John Mc Grath .

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:49:38 am by john m »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 12:11:48 pm »
That's War and Peace, Erm style.

john m

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 12:20:50 pm »
Ah Lippy I remember one time somebody thought I was stupid but it was only that  one time .A company turning over hundreds of Millions a year in Ireland and Billions in Europe .Treats its assets like this . I know Jesus when asked to carry a few sticks up a hill fell three times but that is not a Biblical  invitation to get it wrong .

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 12:23:28 pm »
They're probaby not gonna pay yis until the 4 weeks of the promo are over.They might not see any reason to rush themselves.

Edit....they said they'll pay weekly.happy days.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:28:39 pm by mercenary for hire »

Show Unread Posts