Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42719 times)

john m

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 05:57:50 pm »
So here we are close of business Tuesday has anybody been informed if they qualified for the Bonus ....... Makes it hard to turn on the App and cover more work until you know where you stand ,A total Fuck Up  .

john m

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 06:28:35 pm »
Just received conformation I got my ton and a half ...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 06:59:26 pm »
Did you get your Christmas 2014 bonus yet?

john m

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2017, 07:10:34 pm »
Did you get your Christmas 2014 bonus yet?

Not yet Rodent but never say Never .I use the hurt of being denied that payment to drive me on to challenge injustice and corporate incompetence whenever I see it .Sure it must of cost them more money than that in man/woman hours just to read my request for that decision to be reviewed ,as I said a cause celeb even after I shared my delayed confirmation that I had conformed with the Opt In process and excelled in the task to gain full bonus the first question you uttered was did I get mt Christmas 2014 bonus .

P.S. Thanks for asking . 

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2017, 07:52:28 pm »
You write too much, which means you fear public speaking, which means you married too young, which means you are Glossophobic as a result.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2017, 08:01:28 pm »
He's regularly called upon to lecture on economics... if he's not too busy giving financial advice to Bill Cullen. The exception that proves the rule?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2017, 08:08:45 pm »
He puts the Mac in McWilliams.

john m

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2017, 08:20:10 pm »
I once was well rewarded to address Chief Account Managers from all the leading FDIs @ Microsofts HQ in Leopardstown some 6 years ago where I predicted Brexit. On the Political Front I also predicted possible civil strife in Ireland as a result of Brexit as the Bearded Legend said "They are not gone away you know .Anyhoo I digress If Mytaxi would like to avail of my experience my rate is 360 per hour plus expenses .I did offer a reduced rate of 360 per day as I would like to help both drivers and dispatcher to succeed .If they were shrewd they might consider inviting me in to collect a CHECK for 40 Euro for my Christmas 2014 delayed Bonus Im sure I would not be so rude as to not engage is polite conversation on many issues .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2017, 08:51:49 pm »
I'd say Bill Cullen paid you a lot more than €360/hr. If you were't getting 6 figures you would have done what any other taximan would have done and advised him to invest his hard earned in our trade.

john m

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2017, 08:59:25 pm »
I'd say Bill Cullen paid you a lot more than €360/hr. If you were't getting 6 figures you would have done what any other taximan would have done and advised him to invest his hard earned in our trade.

The opening line was drivers could charge the PUC if they wanted to.My reply was are you a total arsehole You want to allow drivers to decide if they will charge the PUC so mary takes one of your cars and the driver charges the PUC then another driver working your brand does not charge the PUC .Mart says one of them bastards is overcharging me and stops using you .If you dont understand that you have no place in this industry .
Sure Rodent somebody fed you and put coin in your hand to withness their taxi failure .I missed out on that one as I couldnt take it seriously .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 09:05:59 pm »
I'd say he put a decent envelope in your phoca.. no doubt you saved him 7 figures. To be fair, mytaxi/Hail0 owe you for that too. How much would they have spent putting vouchers in taxmen's pockets if they had to compete with Bill?

That's the second time you suggested I got food/payment from some firm or other. For the record, bar a cup of coffee from mytaxi last week, I didn't.

john m

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 09:15:29 pm »
I'd say he put a decent envelope in your phoca.. no doubt you saved him 7 figures. To be fair, mytaxi/Hail0 owe you for that too. How much would they have spent putting vouchers in taxmen's pockets if they had to compete with Bill?

That's the second time you suggested I got food/payment from some firm or other. For the record, bar a cup of coffee from mytaxi last week, I didn't.

My perfuse apologizes Rodent I thought you accompanied others for the free stake dinner and a bullseye to give feedback to some sorts who thought they had the answer to the question nobody asked .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 09:22:47 pm »
Apology accepted.

john m

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 09:31:25 pm »

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2017, 07:15:45 am »
Do u have to opt in again this week?