Author Topic: Monday Notification?  (Read 42712 times)

john m

Re: Monday Notification?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2017, 07:27:26 am »
Do u have to opt in again this week?

Only if you didnt Opt In last week .Its like the Mob if your already in your in .BUT if you didnt cover the work last week and Opted In you might not be Opted in as they never confirmed you Opted in so I would Opt In again  just to be safe .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2017, 09:48:14 am »
If you opted in you got a progress report regardless of whether you covered any work or not.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2017, 10:49:08 am »

Only if you didnt Opt In last week .Its like the Mob if your already in your in .BUT if you didnt cover the work last week and Opted In you might not be Opted in as they never confirmed you Opted in so I would Opt In again  just to be safe .

Thats so clear john glad I asked

john m

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2017, 11:16:12 am »
If you opted in you got a progress report regardless of whether you covered any work or not.

Are you sure Rodent .My Squire who I introduced to Mytaxi Opted in but got no progress report .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2017, 11:17:50 am »
I got a progress report last night...i wasn't working Sat.

john m

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2017, 11:20:37 am »
I got a progress report last night...i wasn't working Sat.

Neither was the Rodent ,I wonder if a progress report is more of a confirmation notice that you have Opted In ..

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2017, 11:31:37 am »
Well if i craved confirmation of my opt in....i got it!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2017, 11:35:23 am »
Erm yer sounding desperate.Ya should have turned it off in protest.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2017, 11:43:17 am »
Are you sure you opted in John?....sounds like you didn't,i hope you inputted your phone number correctly!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2017, 11:45:29 am »

That's code for "I made an error". Talk about the Mob...........

john m

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2017, 11:48:37 am »
Well if i craved confirmation of my opt in....i got it!!

This is the sort of planning that turns what is essentially a good promotion into a PR disaster .As you are aware Hal I was a top operator who sponged up the bonus payments but outside of the Bonus periods I cant be bothered chasing my own tail .The reason for this was an Issue with a payment of a miserly 40 euro Christmas 2014 bonus .Im sure the refusal to pay my earned bonus even though I had Opted In but the system which we know to be shoddy after last Saturdays Bouncing Car Icon hopped around for so long telling drivers to wait that it might of triggered an Epileptic ceasure in some Passengers has led to my Devil May Care Attitude to covering App work .The payment is still outstanding I mention it in dispatches every now and then with the people in the Dungeon .

Arguably if they had a head of PR the present promotion would of been clearer ,and I would of received a Dear John Letter telling me that after a review of the outstanding issue of my 2014 unpaid Christmas Bonus they have decided to make me a ex gratia payment .That would then put the issue to bed for once and for all and we  could concentrate on other important issues .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2017, 11:49:55 am »
Natalie from Darndale probably got notified that there'll be a ton and a half in her bank account...soon!!

john m

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2017, 11:50:21 am »
Are you sure you opted in John?....sounds like you didn't,i hope you inputted your phone number correctly!!

You should try reading the tread I informed the Group as soon as I recieved the word that I had achieved the Top Payment for achieving exactly 20 jobs

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2017, 11:50:53 am »
Erm ya didn't opt in.Even I opted in for the Xmas bonus when I knew I would have been in the pub..Just incase.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2017, 11:51:10 am »
John is this the 2014 bonus again
Maybe we do a whip around

Show Unread Posts