Author Topic: Well done to the Dubs 3-in-a-row legends.  (Read 7865 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Well done to the Dubs 3-in-a-row legends.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 09:18:02 am »
He did what he did and that's his problem. He reacted to the way these thugs were treating the girl behind the counter just doing her job. I suppose that is something us Irish used to regard as chivalry. I wasn't involved in the row myself as these guys were in the building game and didn't care about getting a record and no doubt, they already had one. The Scottish man in question I knew had a serious problem with his temper...madness is a problem I think?

I would have done what he did had I not stopped to think about the consequences, but headers don't think. By the way, he didn't touch the girl in question...just bit off one of the others' lips.

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 09:45:10 am »
He did what he did and that's his problem. He reacted to the way these thugs were treating the girl behind the counter just doing her job. I suppose that is something us Irish used to regard as chivalry....

I don't see it that way, this was your recount of events;

First lad, "How ya darlin'...Give may a birra shicken with shum vegggies and spudzzz" I recognised the Connemara or Mayo lilt straight away. Tipped my mate from Dundee and said these cunts are animals...watch out!

Second lad from the wessht...grabs the whole "shicken" and pulls lumps off it and stuffs it down his Gregory.

3rd lad from the wessht..."Now lishteen here honey....gives me 10 o dem fuckin' spuddz wit me mate and a quadruple whiskaaay"

The lads from the West referred to the young lady as "Darlin" and "Honey", that's hardly disrespectful ?
Their demeanour may have been inappropriate, but it was your Scottish work colleague that was at fault.
It was He who First assaulted the Irish lad (cowardly from behind) which led to the Melee.

....Dundee lad half their size kicks the feet from under the lad in front of him...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:55:11 am by Belker »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 11:51:06 am »
Grand. As I said well done Dublin. Kerry's record is next.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 09:55:52 am »
From Korea with Love Mayo folk:

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 11:23:02 am »
They should give Kim a taxi licence,the packet of Johnny blue should vive him automatic entry...or maybe re entry!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 11:25:44 am »
Stephen Colbert said the only reason Trump called Kim "rocket man "recently was that he couldn't remember his name..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 11:29:31 am »
Think it might have been an allusion to his sexual tendencies.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 11:30:45 am »
Do ya think he was calling Kim a bender in front of the UN?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 11:32:05 am »
Well I know Boris once called him "Kim Wrong-Un" in front of the EU federation...who knows?

Show Unread Posts