Author Topic: BIG units  (Read 7278 times)

john m

BIG units
« on: September 22, 2017, 05:45:38 pm »
Not being a slender gent myself I was fucking shocked at the amount of BIG units out here .How long before Ryanair weigh the passengers or charge for extra large seats 50 or even 60 inch waists .One lad last night got stuck in the doorway of the shitter fucking hilarious but also sad .Doc says John you need a Holiday so I go on holiday eat fried breakfast every day to boost my chlosterol .Its hot so I have a pint or two before I go out to have a few pints murdering me liver then I sit in the sun soaking up rays and trying not to get cooked or cancer ....Fucking Doctor I think he mixed up my perscription he is trying to kill me .

The Liffey Lip

Re: BIG units
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 06:01:17 pm »
Wife is the primary suspect in most cases...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:37:40 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 07:09:02 pm »
I'd say you're having a whale of a time. No better way to spend an evening than listening to a fat ugly bird screaming "they can't take away my dignity" into the karaoke machine.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 08:44:41 pm »
Thought he went on hols to escape that?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 09:21:02 pm »
irish women abroad = swamp donkeys

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 03:00:17 am »
Thought he went on hols to escape that?

Knowin ermy....he brought it with him....fukin self inflicted that fella!!

john m

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 05:25:32 pm »
I havent seen any Dublin women with Pennys tattoos on holiday and thats sort of strange they love the kip they can spend a weeks wages on rags that cost 4.99 or two for twice that much .

So Im sitting by the Pool watching and the amount of blokes with company names tattooed all over them is fucking Ridiculous .Young bloke big Red Devil painted on his back .I asked him where he got it done and he tells me I tell him I want to get Frawleys of Thomas Street tattoo .He asks me why I tell him it was my favourite shop I got my First Communion and conformation suits in there and when I got me first Gaff we bought curtins its my favourite company .He tells me Im mad ..I ask him what is the Man United share price today he looks at me like I have something wrong with me "Do you mean what was the score "No whats the share price ?He asks how would I know or care ?I ask well you have their copywritten company logo tattooed on your back .They made over 600 million in profit last year most of that came from supporters paying for Sky Tv to watch or the few who actually do support the club by actually turning up and buying a ticked or the big earner they keep buying and selling players so FANS /CUSTOMERS will go out and buy a new shirt with the new players name on it thats why the transfer window is so important Football clubs are a bit like farmers they buy young stock build it up then cash in on it .Thats exactly what Footballclubs do and why they pay the big bucks for the big players and the bigger the player is the more clubs he will play for just to sell shirts .Amazing how somebody claims to be a supporter but never went to a game they only watch on telly .In my end of the Village we call them viewers .

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:28:47 pm by john m »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 05:41:00 pm »
I think you need a holiday from that holiday!!

john m

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 06:08:57 pm »
Just a strange one how many people have football club tattoos .I dont think there is a Scouser playing for Liverpool or a londoner playing for Chelsea .Most of the players are foreign and most of the Club tattooed supporters probably voted for Brexit .They are supporters of a brand name

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 06:11:29 pm »
that's disgraceful john.
ye must have went to some knacker magnet.
Benidorm? Estepona? Torremolinos?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 06:20:19 pm »
that's disgraceful john.
ye must have went to some knacker magnet.
Benidorm? Estepona? Torremolinos?

Tenerife.....that Las Americas is a bleedin dump,if ye don't have a tattoo you'll get some looks alright...i'm a Lanzarote man meself,Costa Teguise,luvverly spot.
I'd say those tattoos will be a pretty sight when the folks wearing them reach retiring age!!

john m

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2017, 06:37:35 pm »
Im in Costa Adeje Tenerief .Old girls shrivled up like brown prunes after 4 weeks in the Reef paid for out of Social with sun faded tattoos of Dolphins painted over the name of the father of one or some of their kids .the one thing I noticed is the long hours they work down here .open at 9 for breakfast and work the bar till 3 .I wouldnt work that many hours in a week they do it every day .TMakes mealking to a girl from Cabra doing PR for a restaurant/bar starts @3 in the afternoon till 3 in the morning Pay is 35 a day.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 07:17:00 pm »
Nice spot John.....stay the fuk away from that Americas kip....sure you're probably packing to come home at this stage!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 08:35:40 pm »
Erm don't be ruining me holiday ya miserable bollix.I'm going to Las Christianas or something next week.One of them child free hotels.5 star no less.Last year we done something similar in Portugal and there were loads of relaxed looking retired folks and a few probably jaffa younger couples walking around grinning like they won the fukking lotto.Very relaxing.

I highy recommend it if ye don't have the kids with ye.One week feels like 3 in those places.Enjoy yer hols.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:39:17 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 08:57:00 pm »
Los Cristianos is nice aswell....i'd say ermy has left his mark on the Tenerifians....mass comatose!!

Show Unread Posts