Author Topic: The Erm V Saturday Night Bobo  (Read 9931 times)

john m

The Erm V Saturday Night Bobo
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:42:44 am »
 Just an small inquiry last Saturday I covered the 20 jobs required to gain the 150 Euro Bonus I only recieved 100 .The first job was a Priority job that I rushed through heavy traffic to accomodate the passenger who was going out for a meal with friends ..The starting time for this job was 5.09 Pm well inside the starting point for the promotion .My account number is ******

Regards

John Mc Grath .

john m

Re: The Erm V Saturday Night Bobo
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 01:43:28 am »
Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch with mytaxi,

Unfortunately, your first job started at 4:51. In order to get the Saturday night bonus, it is between the hours of 5pm-5am.

That’s why you got €100 as you completed 19 jobs

Regards,

Simon

john m

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 01:44:54 am »
Sorry Simon but I accepted the job as it was a Priority that the customer was served .The time I accepted the job bears no relationship to the actual time the job started which was 5.09 as you are aware you ask drivers to allow the passenger some waiting time and the job only starts when the passenger enters the car now you owe me another 50 Euro.non negotiable

I have had previous experience with bonus payments from Hailo and have a large following on taxi fora and wont be messed around by semantics .Now you Inform Tim Arnold of your  decision not to pay me on your misinterpretation of when the job actually started .

I look forward to you realizing your mistake and rectifying it as soon as possible .

Regards .

John Mc Grath .

PS .Seriously run this decision past the boss

john m

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 01:52:43 am »
Are they really going to start this shit again ? If the job begins when you accept it then we can turn on the meter straight away .The Email from the Dungeon clearly states the official my taxi starting time which was a full 18 minutes before the actual starting time and the time I started to charge the customer for my service .I hope this time there is somebody in the Dungeon who understands bad PR .50 yoyo in my account by end of play tomorrow and ill post the conformation E mail just to let you know that the dumb fucks who refused my Christmas 2014 Bonus are no longer being listened to .

Offline Tony

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 03:32:49 am »
Hear we go again  :-\
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 05:06:28 am »
I wouldn't bother chasing bonuses Erm in the first place.Yer gonna lose yer hair with all this messing around.Making a balls of yer hols.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 08:25:24 am »
I hope you dont let them get away with it this time John !!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 08:41:58 am »
Stand your ground John....you know you want going to!!

john m

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 09:01:35 am »
Its simple .I see a job in Ballyfermot offering priority the pick up time is 5.10 Pm .Im at home in Clondalkin so I accept the job for a pick up at 5.10 I pick up the Happy Customers @5.09 .When my bonus payment comes out they only pay the lower bonus as they were confused as to when the job actually started yet it is clearly stated on the Reciept the Pick up time the drop off time and the fare .

Its dissapointing that such a mistake should be made as I had even commended the new regime for helping me with a misentered fare and I actually applied for scratch payments probably only the 3rd or 4th time I ever bothered . So I have advised the operative in accounts of the issue once again and suggested he might run the refusal to pay by Tim just to be certain of his ground before I start my campaign to recieve my outstanding Saturday Night Bonus Payment .

In a recent conversation I had with the Dungeon I pointed out PR was where they were losing out .Thousands of drivers and tens of thousands of satisfied customers and you want to make an issue out of how you misinterpret the actual starting time for a job as displayed on the actual receipt .Im sure if this issue passes Tims desk I wont have any problems and neither will he .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 10:02:31 am »
Ur mistake john
Stupid

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 10:03:38 am »
Yeah I hadn't the heart to tell him..Ya should of done 30 jobs to make sure and teach them a lesson John..

john m

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 10:16:10 am »
No the job started it was advertised as pick up at 5.10 Pm that was ten minutes after the start of the the promotion so was clearly a qualifying job .If I thought there was any doubt I could of given myself a few jobs off of my own passenger app .The Time on the OFFICIAL reciept states the job started @5.09 PM .I have the Boss Mans Personal phone number so if there is any messing Ill give him a bell and sort it out .I covered 20 jobs got paid for twenty jobs but their issue is .I accepted a Priority pre booked job that the Ambassadors didnt want before 5 oc which is not relevant as the job offer was clearly that the Customer wanted to be picked up @5.10 and I provided that bespoke service along with pleasant conversation and humility

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 10:40:14 am »
Did you not get your Nat King on hols, John? Nothing more frightening than a taxi man who is convinced he's right.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 10:45:23 am »
Amend that...he is right actually...

john m

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 10:46:59 am »
For 50 Euro do you really think they want me to be wrong ?.They paid out hundreds of Thousands in bonus payments they hardly want me bad mouthing them for the sake of a bullseye plus they are WRONG .Simple as

Show Unread Posts