Author Topic: Mytaxi Ambassadors  (Read 8156 times)

john m

Mytaxi Ambassadors
« on: October 08, 2017, 04:39:42 pm »
Im sick manflue probably die before I get better anyhoo Im delirious and goofing off full of Red Lemonade and Uniflue and I start thinking Mytaxi Ambassador drivers ?What do you have to do to be an Ambassador ?If you are an ambassador you get first look at prebooking .So if there is no requirement of how many jobs you have to do to   be an Ambassador why not go in and sign up and get your nice new winter jacket  and access to all prebookings as well .It dosent make any sense not to be an Ambassador .

Offline Jack Meoff

Re: Mytaxi Ambassadors
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 05:04:34 pm »
The ambassadors will get offered the job before the bottom feeding drivers.
Access to the pre bookings depends on your rating, gold silver bronze

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 05:37:15 pm »
That's why most drivers don't give a bollix and why passengers can't get taxis...ifn ask me!!

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 07:25:22 pm »
I'm out in the Leafy Suberb of Clondalkin .There is nobody in Clondalkin ,Lucan or Ballyfermot ever going to the airport ever .I have never seen a prebooked job from here to there the Ambassadores must be grabbing them before the rest of us ever see them .So why not sign up as an Ambassador and give ourselves a chance .Is there any car requirements to be an ambassador does your car have to be under a certain age ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 07:37:22 pm »
I was offered ages ago via e mail....i don't want stickers on my car....infact i don't even want to or need to go in to Mount St,i do well enough without that bollox,i'm surprised at you John,kids reared,cheapo gaff paid off....but knock yourself out...please!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 09:21:13 pm »
I work the Northside suburbs hence the punters I get from mytaxi are either students or working class folk. They're more likely to neck a bottle of vodka or shoot up in the back of the cab than nibble Ferrero Rochers and sip Prosecco.

I signed up for pre bookings when we got PUC back, thankfully there was no examination to pass or study required. I've only covered one since then. Pre-bookings used to be great with C2K in the early hours when you could race through three Airports per hour with the odd return across the city en route. I'm no longer inclined to work those hours but it'd be pointless with mytaxi's system, having no base controller is far too inefficient for early morning work.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 11:22:02 pm »
I'm out in the Leafy Suberb of Clondalkin .There is nobody in Clondalkin ,Lucan or Ballyfermot ever going to the airport ever .I have never seen a prebooked job from here to there the Ambassadores must be grabbing them before the rest of us ever see them .So why not sign up as an Ambassador and give ourselves a chance .Is there any car requirements to be an ambassador does your car have to be under a certain age ?

The ambassadors have no advantage over you with pre bookings.
It’s all down to what rating you are as in medal, gold etc.
Become a gold medal driver and you will see the bookings then.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 06:38:23 am »
Your wrong there Deboy.
They sent out an email about that matter last May 26th.
It read;

Mytaxirank

Introducing the mytaxirank – our new driver loyalty scheme that is designed to reward the hardest working drivers on the fleet with even more work. All mytaxi drivers will be able to avail of this scheme and have been automatically enrolled.

With the mytaxirank, drivers will be able to distinguish themselves from the crowd and be rewarded for it too. Each week you will be able to earn a level of either Gold, Silver or Bronze depending on how many jobs you complete. Your Average Level or Rank will then be based on your performance in the previous week.

How will drivers be rewarded?

Drivers will be rewarded with a Prebook Time Advantage based on their Average Level of Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Gold Ranked drivers will be able to see jobs in the prebook jobs list before Silver Ranked drivers. Silver Ranked drivers will be able to see jobs before Bronze Ranked drivers, and so on.

The highest earning drivers on mytaxi all complete a high proportion of Prebooks jobs and to be amongst these drivers you need to maximise your time on the road. That means making sure you have access to the highest value fares on the system. In terms of income, Prebook jobs are worth an average of 40% more than the average E-hail.

On Hailo, the best Prebook jobs were all swooped up by drivers who constantly refreshed the Prebook jobs list. This new system will be a lot fairer in that the hardest working drivers will be rewarded with best/highest value jobs.

Prebook Time Advantage Rankings;

1.   Gold Ranked Ambassador
 2.   Gold Ranked Driver
 3.   Silver Ranked Ambassador
 4.   Silver Ranked Driver
 5.   Bronze Ranked Ambassador
 6.   Bronze Ranked Driver
 7.   Unranked Ambassador
 8.   Unranked Driver

(But not telling us how much time difference there was.)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:08:44 am by Belker »

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 06:43:44 am »
Im sick manflue probably die before I get better..........

@ John M, I really hope that you get better soon,
I will say a prayer and light a candle fer you.

If you are going to die, then please don't do it before the 1st of Jan 2019 !

john m

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 09:10:09 am »
Im sick manflue probably die before I get better..........

@ John M, I really hope that you get better soon,
I will say a prayer and light a candle fer you.

If you are going to die, then please don't do it before the 1st of Jan 2019 !

Thanks Ken for your deeplyfelt concern .I have instructed my executors to make sure you receive 202 yoyo .

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 10:27:02 am »
Only joking you John M, I hope you be better soon
and back out chasing de Bobo.

FFS, Don't forget to 'opt in' each week !

Best, Ken.

john m

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 10:32:03 am »
I hear lads complaining about the BoBo .its equal to a 5er a job plus the 2 yoyo pick up .Imagine the app gives you 20 full fare jobs which you can pick and choose if you do them or not .So twenty full fare jobs and 100 yoyo in your pocket extra and they  complain .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 10:52:20 am »
Well, it was one and a half with a consolation ton for failing... Still, I was happy enough with a ton. If they keep this up Revenue will be like Pigs in Shit when they tot up income from the trade.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 12:29:17 pm »
Your wrong there Deboy.
They sent out an email about that matter last May 26th.
It read;

Mytaxirank

Introducing the mytaxirank – our new driver loyalty scheme that is designed to reward the hardest working drivers on the fleet with even more work. All mytaxi drivers will be able to avail of this scheme and have been automatically enrolled.

With the mytaxirank, drivers will be able to distinguish themselves from the crowd and be rewarded for it too. Each week you will be able to earn a level of either Gold, Silver or Bronze depending on how many jobs you complete. Your Average Level or Rank will then be based on your performance in the previous week.

How will drivers be rewarded?

Drivers will be rewarded with a Prebook Time Advantage based on their Average Level of Gold, Silver, or Bronze. Gold Ranked drivers will be able to see jobs in the prebook jobs list before Silver Ranked drivers. Silver Ranked drivers will be able to see jobs before Bronze Ranked drivers, and so on.

The highest earning drivers on mytaxi all complete a high proportion of Prebooks jobs and to be amongst these drivers you need to maximise your time on the road. That means making sure you have access to the highest value fares on the system. In terms of income, Prebook jobs are worth an average of 40% more than the average E-hail.

On Hailo, the best Prebook jobs were all swooped up by drivers who constantly refreshed the Prebook jobs list. This new system will be a lot fairer in that the hardest working drivers will be rewarded with best/highest value jobs.

Prebook Time Advantage Rankings;

1.   Gold Ranked Ambassador
 2.   Gold Ranked Driver
 3.   Silver Ranked Ambassador
 4.   Silver Ranked Driver
 5.   Bronze Ranked Ambassador
 6.   Bronze Ranked Driver
 7.   Unranked Ambassador
 8.   Unranked Driver

(But not telling us how much time difference there was.)

Ya un ranked driver is bottom of the heap .
Thought der was no difference

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 12:39:16 pm »
I'm starting to think they've got lads on basic wages driving cabs/limos.On at least 3 occasions I've had customers complaining that their jobs were accepted by drivers miles away before the passenger cancelled and got me.For example drivers in Crumlin/walkinstown accepting jobs on Blackhorse avenue and Castlenock.Then continuing to drive towards the customers as if it's no distance.

I remember Hailo London were paying a grand a week for drivers to cover exclusively app work before it fell apart.I wouldn't be surprised if they've got limos on basic wages to keep them busy and off Uber.

On a slightly separate note I posted on the other channel about  a customer who was picked up in Crumlin for the Airport and complained that the limo upgrade cost him about 60 quid instead of 40 because the driver couldn't use the bus lanes to the M50.Apparently  the driver was apologetic and claimed to be only getting a tenner an hour to cover taxi/limo work.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:44:08 pm by mercenary for hire »

Show Unread Posts