Author Topic: Ireland V Wales  (Read 10640 times)

john m

Ireland V Wales
« on: October 09, 2017, 09:17:21 am »
Will it be another Glorious Failure or will we qualify .Watched England last night they are Shite Ratchford the Great new hope of English Football playing on the wing he couldnt find a cross in a Catholic Graveyard the most over rated player in England then you have Jordan Henderson in what universe is he a top player wouldnt get in the Finn Harps starting 11 .

Offline Belker

Re: Ireland V Wales
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 10:06:43 am »
Wales needing only a Win or Draw is a terrible place to be,
it's like the Second leg of a qualifier when your already a goal up from the First leg.
What do ya do ? Attack ?  Why bother ? Your already in front !
Do ya sit back and defend ?
What Exactly should you do ?

Ireland know exactly what they have to do, Attack, they must Win.

john m

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 10:21:17 am »
Just looking at the state of international football its shite .Was talking to a lad who plays for Saint Pats the other day in the car .I said .I think the reason England are so bad is that there are about 6 teams who pay the big bucks 60k a week plus so if you have two midfielders or two center halves playing togeather one is playing for City on 80K a week his team mate is playing for Everton on 40K a week the player on the big bucks will do his best to make his partner look ordinary by not covering for him or giving him hospital passes or trying to make him look bad as he dosent want to make him look good and create competition for himself at his club .In international football what you have is 11 sole traders advertising their skills in the hope of getting a big wage packet the National result dosent matter .
  In Irelands case and probably the same for Wales the players are second tier they know they are never going to play for the big 6 so they get stuck in .Look forward to tonights game unlike the shite England Produced over their last two games I can see this being a classic cat and mouse ,might even have a small bet on a red card or even two .

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 10:54:21 am »
International players these days are too cute to be Red-carded,
in going along with the lines of your previous post.

The 'Roy Keane' and 'Vinny Jones' days are long since past.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 11:37:39 am »
Will it be another Glorious Failure or will we qualify .Watched England last night they are Shite Ratchford the Great new hope of English Football playing on the wing he couldnt find a cross in a Catholic Graveyard the most over rated player in England then you have Jordan Henderson in what universe is he a top player wouldnt get in the Finn Harps starting 11 .

England don't play as a team...egos and race politics control team selection etc. When you see Garth Crooks on BBC complaining about the lack of non-Caucasians and females playing for the men's team you know you're doomed to fail.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 12:13:20 pm »
the English game's perception of a quality player has always been based on money.
The starting 11 should be the 11 english cunts who are paid the most money.
I.e., you must be an amazing player if you're being paid £90,000 a week. But we know that's not the case.
In recent years you now have painfully average players on silly money.
Dion Dublin and Matt leTissier only got a handful of mickey mouse call ups to England.
The most leTissier was ever paid was 3 grand a week towards the end of his career.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 12:15:02 pm »
Ian Rush at his most valuable was on only 12 grand a week ,that after coming back from Juvé to Liverpool because his wife thought the coffee in Italy was shite.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 12:20:39 pm »
the English game's perception of a quality player has always been based on money.
The starting 11 should be the 11 english cunts who are paid the most money.
I.e., you must be an amazing player if you're being paid £90,000 a week. But we know that's not the case.
In recent years you now have painfully average players on silly money.
Dion Dublin and Matt leTissier only got a handful of mickey mouse call ups to England.
The most leTissier was ever paid was 3 grand a week towards the end of his career.

All joking aside Gooter, Jonny Giles summed it all up when he talked about wages and crazy money. He reckoned the teams in the northern part of England always dominated when the wages were set at fixed weekly rates because the score Sir Stanley Matthews was on went further in Stoke than it did in Kensington...same for Tom Finney and the rest.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 12:22:07 pm »
I'm going for;

Wales 0-0 Ireland.

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 12:46:12 pm »
Cardiff is a Second home fer the Irish;

I'm going fer Wales 0, Ireland 1.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »
Munster Rugby bolloxology about Cardiff. They are true blues.

Wales 2-0 Ireland.

john m

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 02:49:53 pm »
Dumphy to have a stroke live on air .Wales to win 2-0 .Dumphy to go into a major rant about O Neill and Keane being offered new contracts and we fail to qualify calls Delaney a Fucking Donkey .Liam Brady to refrence Trappatoni and how he would of won that game playing an inverted Christmas tree formation with Wes Hoolihan in goal and up front .If we are 1 behind with 10 minutes to go then old scores and broken legs and red cards might be the order of the day .

john m

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 02:53:47 pm »
Red Card in the match  11/4
both teams to see red 25/1

Dont know who will win it but I think it will have an edge so this is going to be my bet .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 05:27:27 pm »
Wales 4-1 Eireann

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 06:08:51 pm »
Will there be many out for it d'ya think?
I could reach Gold standard on MyTaxi tonight!!

Show Unread Posts