Author Topic: Budget shit  (Read 9685 times)

john m

Budget shit
« on: October 09, 2017, 09:54:45 am »
Smokes going up .Carbon tax going up so we pay more for petrol ,diesel,gas ,electricity .but the biggie isint even in the budget but its waiting in the long grass for after the General election .Property Tax .I valued my gaff at 120K for the original property tax as that was all it was worth a house on my road last week sold for 220K so my property tax now goes into the next bracket .Throw in a sugar tax which will apply to all food and drink that has added sugar .Pascal has just dipped your pocket for about 30 yoyos a week .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Budget shit
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 10:57:06 am »
LPT is very low to be fair.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:32:42 am »
Smokes going up .Carbon tax going up so we pay more for petrol ,diesel,gas ,electricity .but the biggie isint even in the budget but its waiting in the long grass for after the General election .Property Tax .I valued my gaff at 120K for the original property tax as that was all it was worth a house on my road last week sold for 220K so my property tax now goes into the next bracket .Throw in a sugar tax which will apply to all food and drink that has added sugar .Pascal has just dipped your pocket for about 30 yoyos a week .

They won't notice because the auld age penshun will be up a skin diver shure. If Fine Gael manage to swing an overall majority at some stage then say Goodnight Vienna to your bi-annual hols.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 11:40:11 am »
Bi-annual hols, that's so 90s... off to the Costa Del Crime for me Autumn break next week!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 11:59:48 am »
Bi-annual hols, that's so 90s... off to the Costa Del Crime for me Autumn break next week!

Goodnight Malaga so.

john m

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 04:54:25 pm »
Enjoy your break Rodent .Imjust watching Tessy May talking to Parliament she hasent got a fucking clue Brexit is going to kill them and we are going to be fucked as well so this might be your last vacation for a while .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 05:13:12 pm »
Ye should head west and keep the cash circulating.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 06:23:37 pm »

Think he's hoping for some sunshine...not the pissins o rain!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 07:50:54 pm »
Went to Westport in June, most enjoyable despite the weather.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 08:00:27 pm »
I'd rather fly 3 hrs south...than drive 3 hrs west...this time of the year anyways!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 08:39:49 pm »

l'd say john is the type of guy that tries to avoid the sun when he's abroad

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 09:55:10 pm »

Ermy would cast a long shadow on anything?

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 10:35:03 pm »

Ermy would cast a long shadow on anything?

..as MFH would say, as long as he can reach his knob he'll never be lonely.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 08:44:15 am »
Enjoy your break Rodent .Imjust watching Tessy May talking to Parliament she hasent got a fucking clue Brexit is going to kill them and we are going to be fucked as well so this might be your last vacation for a while .

Johnny Brutal, the EU mouthpiece wants them to allow Britain 6 more yrs to prepare for Brexit. Brexit won't happen, Mr M. I'd say Trichet and the rest of his altar-boys are far more concerned with Catalonia and implosion.

Meanwhile we have Irish Satanists going around defacing statues of Our Lady in the countryside. Where will it all end, begorrah?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 08:48:47 am by The Liffey Lip »

john m

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 10:37:37 am »
Lip Brexit will happen the Brits still have a superiority complex as in the prefix GREAT  Britain ,They do not understand that like ourselves they are just clinkers hanging off of Europe and dependent on being yes men to survive .They think they won the war but look at the winners since ww2  The richest economies .Japan ,Germany and the ones with the largest debt USA,England,France ,.I was talking to brits who voted to leave when I was on holiday they live in the Canaries but never thought that if they are outside the EU will they be able to use Spanish hospitals will they be able to claim non contributory pensions especially women if they are no longer resident in the EU will they need a resedentia and visas to live or work in Spain .Most of them thought all that would happen if they go for Brexit is a change in paperwork .

In Ireland if there is a land border then SF whos political aim is a united Ireland will go back on a millitary path but this time just like 1922 the enemy will once again be FG who they will see as having abandoned the North once again just like they did in before .Dont think Leo has the balls to put a stop to the Brexit talks going any further until that issue is sorted in line with the Good Friday agreement .The only way is for the Brits to leave the North and that wont happen as long as May needs the DUP .

The wind that shook the barley might once again blow in Ireland .I wouldnt be surprised to see a few civil wars breaking out in Europe .Spain is on the brink and we are getting close .Italy is divided the wealthy north are fed up feeding the imigrant ridden south and the AfD in Germany will go from strength to strength and Saxony or Bavaria might look to break away from the rest of the new arab republic of Germany .

BREXIT can be looked at in historical terms once again Britain will not appease the Germans .Before Im in a varnished box Europe will be at war with itself .

The Rat taking a weeks holiday in Mayo or Leitrim wont change any of that .

Show Unread Posts