Author Topic: Brexit stuff  (Read 2168 times)

john m

Brexit stuff
« on: October 12, 2017, 12:51:01 pm »
Looks like Tessy and the Blade havent a fucking clue what they are doing .In March of 2018 the negotiations have to end and the 27 other leaders get to discuss and vote on them .If as I suspect shit and air conditioning impact the Euro and the pound should reach one for one .Might be a good time to source a motor on the mainland if there are any available .The UK will become like Cuba drivers moving around in used Vectras the supply of used motors from the mainland might dry up fast .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Brexit stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 02:42:09 pm »
To be fair, Leo included a very clever little memo to the EU within Budget 2018, in asserting that Eire can't tax so much as a tin of Coca Cola without parity on the mainland.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 08:11:53 am »
What was in the memo....... It's my parity and I'll cry if I want to?

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 11:23:20 am »
What was in the memo....... It's my parity and I'll cry if I want to?

I think the Rodent has spotted the shot across the bows of Europe .Leo has said We the Irish Sovereign State cannot introduce a tax (Sugar Tax ) until the UK /Britain .A possible non EU nation do likewise ,so he delayed the introduction to coincide with the UKs similar tax .Is the Leader of the Irish State signalling to his European Masters that we are indelibly linked to the mainland and even controlled by British Taxation policy when formulating our taxation policies . Is he making them aware that Irish taxation policies in future will mirror or react to those of the UK and not those that might be deemed favorable by his European Overlords . Its sort of a fuck you we know what side our bread is buttered on by Leo to Europe .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 01:24:43 pm »
Always worth remembering the most corrupt economies within the EU tend to be those most indebted to same.

Show Unread Posts