Author Topic: Fucking Doctors  (Read 2022 times)

john m

Fucking Doctors
« on: November 07, 2017, 08:46:29 am »
Went to the Doc yesterday .He said "Fat Lad I going to put you on these little white tablets you  are going to have to take one a day for the rest of your life .Went home sat on the sofa feeling sorry for meself but me hen said dont worry loads of people have to take tablets every day for the rest of their life .Thats not what upset me I said the Doc only gave me six tablets .

Offline Belker

Re: Fucking Doctors
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 11:36:45 am »
Fook the tablets away, your own body is better able to look after you than any doctors 'Guessing' tablets !

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 12:11:54 pm »

One night a man and a woman are both at a bar knocking back a few beers. They start talking and come to realize that they're both doctors. After about an hour, the man says to the woman, "Hey. How about if we sleep together tonight. No strings attached. It'll just be one night of fun." The woman doctor agrees to it.

So they go back to her place and he goes in the bedroom. She goes in the bathroom and starts scrubbing up like she's about to go into the operating room. She scrubs for a good 10 minutes. Finally she goes in the bedroom and they have sex for an hour or so.

Afterwards, the man says to the woman, "You're a surgeon, aren't you?" "Yeah, how did you know?" The man says, "I could tell by the way you scrubbed up before we started." "Oh, that makes sense", says the woman. " You're an anesthesiologist aren't you?" "Yeah", says the man , a bit surprised. "How did you know?" The woman answers, "Because I didn't feel a thing."

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 12:31:52 pm »
When I saw the thread title I thought you were going breach the taximan's code of confidentiality with tales of your Trinity Ball conquests, erm.

Show Unread Posts