Author Topic: 10.9,8,7,6,5,4,3,3,1.BOOM  (Read 12833 times)

john m

10.9,8,7,6,5,4,3,3,1.BOOM
« on: November 14, 2017, 04:07:41 pm »
Venezuela going to tell the world bank to go fuck themselves and default on all its loans Donny T will shit himself .Watch the price of oil shoot up .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: 10.9,8,7,6,5,4,3,3,1.BOOM
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:24 pm »
Should we hedge?

john m

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 04:30:22 pm »
Just look at the docket in your pocket .Diesel has gone up about 10cent in the last 3 months .The fare increase will all go on fuel price increases ..If things go peaer shaped in Saudi we might all be driving rickshaws .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 04:34:44 pm »
It mightn't be as bad as you think.

john m

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 04:46:25 pm »
It mightn't be as bad as you think.

Its already bad Rodent Im like a juice junkie cant pass a garage now without topping up not getting the decent mileage I use to for a score .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 10:54:19 am »
Funny how all the countries not indebted to the World Bank are on the "Axis of Evil". The next bubble is about to happen and it's all thanks to the Friends of the Earth, Greenpeace and the EU Social Justice Warriors. Get a new job lads...yez have little time..........those over 50 should ring Dignitas for an early quote.

john m

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 11:30:19 am »
I posted on Roys that as Soon as Brexit explodes then Ireland is FUKKED ,Sinn Fein IRA have a Political doctrine .They want a United Ireland and that is a noble cause .(I just dont agree with their methods )So there will be a real border on Irish soil between the Republic and the UK part of this island .Now we have two conflicting Constitutional Rights One we voted for the Lisbon Treaty that says European law is primary then we have the Good Friday agreement that guarantees freedom of movement for citizens of this island .Question how can I move freely if there is a border ?So what does the Homosexualforeigner do I refer to him as the homosexual as it was him who thought that this was important that he told us which orifice  he reserved  for his sexual pleasure and he also proudly stated how proud he was of his ethnic origins  .Will he go with Europe and abandon Ulster like his predecessors did in 1922 or will he respect the Good Friday agreement .It is my contention after FF rejection of any coalition after the next general election with Sinn Fein and FG also opposed to including SF elected TD in government that SF may decide that the Ballott Box is not the way to go but the Armalite might work this time .But the enemy this time like in 1922 will be the Government of the Republic not Innocent Northern Protestants .

The real problem will arise if other disillusioned Europeans decide to join up with revolutionary Irish Republicans to over throw this Irish State .The Irish government are not strong enough to withstand any paramilitary force so watch out for Leo dropping Irish Neutrality in favour of joining a European Standing Army that way if there is rebellion in Ireland we can ask out European Allies to come and help us as it would be unpalatable for an Irish Government to request that another country provide troops to shoot Irishmen .

Just in case you were not aware Leo is both Taoiseach and Minister for Defense having taken on the defense role from his rival for the leadership of FG Simon Coveney .Im sure ISIS could be relied upon to fund any insurrection that might overthrow A European Government .

I read in the paper during the week that Leo tweeted a picture of the inner circle of the Irish security brotherhood having a meeting in his office .Was that a PR stunt or is he trying to tell somebody we are ready for you .

I think I posted this in Roys as get yourself a gun and I still think that is good advice .
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:01:23 pm by john m »

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 12:37:38 pm »
Have you ever shot a gun?It's not as easy as Clint Eastwood makes it look to be accurate.Yer more likely to hurt yerself Ermy.

john m

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 01:46:59 pm »
Yes .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 01:53:11 pm »
Went shooting with one of the local farmers a few years ago, bit of a misunderstanding, I thought we were after peasants but it was pheasant. Went looking for venison once or twice, didn't find any to shoot at but the lads that hit tend to generously share the catch.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 02:41:29 pm »
Bit before my time but I remember reading that tens of thousands of gun owners had to surrender their firearms in the 60s and 70s because the irish government were worried that the IRA would break in to gaffs to try and steal them. Don't know how they figured burglars would know which gaffs had a cache in them or how they'd rob a gaff successfully whill the owner was armed. They'd only be taken temporarily while things chilled out up north but they were never given back to their rightful owners at all.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 03:01:18 pm »
Most farmers and a lot of rural dwellers would have firearms in their house but they tend to be kept under lock and key so not necessarily readily accessible in the event of a break in. I don't think the predominately US mentality of keeping a loaded firearm to hand has yet reached rural Ireland, although no doubt there are a few lunatics who do think like that.

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 04:57:48 pm »
I did a birra shooting myself back in the day, once when myself, Joe and Pat were out on a Shoot fer any kind of Vermin, Rabbit's, Rat's, Foxes, Etc. I called to a farmers door and asked him was it OK to shoot on his land ?
He said; "Grand, No problem Bey, the less of dem the better". Then he called me back and asked; "There is an ol screw cow in the low field, she is all dried up but I haven't de heart to kill er meself, will ya shoot er fer me ?".
I agree and rejoin my mates, saying nothing about the farmers request.
We move out in to the countryside 'Guns at the ready' looking to shoot at anything that moved, we pass the farmers Prize bull about his business on top of a young heifer and also see the farmers throughbred racehorse who was being aimed at the Cheltenham Bumper munching happily on the grass within it's confines. I see the old Screw cow at the bottom of the low field and walk up gently to her, I pat her on the shoulder as I point my rifle at the back of her neck, pull the trigger and blow her brains out through her eyes.

Joe looks at Pat, Pat looks at Joe, both astounded by what I had just done !
Joe exclaims to Pat; "Game Fookin on Bey !" and aims his rifle at the Prize bull,
Pat aims his rifle at the Throughbred racehorse........

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 05:05:26 pm »
If'n ya can't count from Ten down to One John M, then yiz prob should not be posting.

Two comes between 3 and 1.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 05:06:26 pm »

Show Unread Posts