Author Topic: Whistle  (Read 84230 times)

john m

Whistle
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:13:26 am »
Another member has done some work on Whistle and come up with some ridiculous posts on Face book by Whistle CEO if you have FB go to Ryanair Sittogeather  page and watch John Boyle rant about Ryanair .No company in the State generates more work for taxi drivers than Ryanair .Almost every job going or coming from Terminal 1@ dublin airport is generated by Ryanair not to mention all the other work we get from visitors brought here by Ryanair .This Whistle app is dead in the water as long as this lad has anything to do with it .He says he wants to be CEO and wants 100K a year to run Whistle .I had considered investing a 50 but  it would make more sense to give matches to a kid living in a straw house .

Offline Vikkiz

Re: Whistle
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 09:42:23 am »
I'd say the HSE or the government themselves create more work than Ryanair Erm.

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 10:43:35 am »
I'd say the HSE or the government themselves create more work than Ryanair Erm.

Could be right Vicci but I cant understand why somebody looking to promote Whistle would make comment Ryanair  has never supported or promoted any app service but that could all change especially if Mick took the hump .As I said this lad is a liability to any app

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 11:10:15 am »
That lad is a liability to himself Erm.

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 11:16:35 am »
Their original 'Spoof ad' about the customer smashing the drivers Roofie was enough to turn me off them fer life.

john m

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 11:39:51 am »
That lad is a liability to himself Erm.

Not just himself Vic .He says he represents taxi drivers who own the app .If people think this is the best we can offer our reputation will be shit .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 02:33:55 pm »
If you invested half a ton you would be a shareholder and, as such, presumably empowered to vote the current CEO out of office. Whether or not he has the skills necessary to run the firm successfully is certainly questionable given the litany of errors made thus far... releasing incomplete apps with zero tech support probably tops the list.

john m

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 12:18:20 pm »
New message from Whistle looks like they are doing some kind of relaunch and the word Takeover appears in the message .I dont have the message personally but im sure somebody on here can post it .Vicci seems to be all over this app and knows more about it than most .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 12:26:44 pm »
Too right I'm all over it. Keeping my eye on dodgy fuckers is a habit of mine.
Anyways, here's a screenshot of the message. Shocking altogether

john m

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 12:40:16 pm »
Too right I'm all over it. Keeping my eye on dodgy fuckers is a habit of mine.
Anyways, here's a screenshot of the message. Shocking altogether

Thanks VickI doubt it will be around long enough for all the investors to cover 100 jobs to cover their investment .Has anybody gotten any type of share certificate yet ?.Would such certs need to be registered ?How much does it cost to register as a Company shareholder ?Are there any tax liabilities or writeoffs available to shareholders ?

Here is my concern .What does this app offer to passengers that others dont .If it cant beat existing apps why would customers use it ? Without passengers there is no business .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 12:51:41 pm »
Any work coming from the app ?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 12:55:15 pm »
A few lads have got a few jobs, maybe 10 or 15.

I haven't a clue Erm. I never signed up. Looked dodgy from the start.  Feel sorry for lads who ponied up money to now not have a say in being a "shareholder"
He sold it as a company so anyone who paid €50 can say bye bye to their €50 while Mr Boyle can now fly on Ryanair with his son beside him

john m

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2018, 01:00:39 pm »
I posted in another tread .If you are a shareholder are you liable for any company debts ? I would like to see a registry of Directors and know who the company secretary is and the legal status of the company and present financial statement before I bought in .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 01:26:54 pm »
The legal status of the company is that it's a limited company. Limited to the current shareholder John Boyke

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 01:45:29 pm »
So the CoOp is a company? lol

I knew i should have invested in those buckets!!

Show Unread Posts