Author Topic: Social Services Card  (Read 1846 times)

john m

Social Services Card
« on: February 08, 2018, 08:32:52 am »
Just listening to Regina Dogherty on the Radio .The law is set to change you will now need a card as Id to renew your driving licence or passport .Reps should be looking for the scheme to include SPSV licences .You might of noticed a lot of cases of welfare fraud recently in the courts as Facial Id is now being used to catch fraudsters .......You might also recall I warned of the potential for misuse of facial recognition tech if they ever made in car cameras linked to a data center as proposed some years ago mandatory ..and I was accused of Paranoia .My problem with it being in car was if you had a wanted man on board getting ambushed by armed garda to make an arrest would put you in great danger .As self employed a lot of us wont have cards I would suggest you get one before they decide to charge for them .

The Liffey Lip

Re: Social Services Card
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 11:17:53 am »
When does she expect this to be passed? There's an election coming so just wondering???

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 11:24:25 am »
Banning the students was going to get rid of all the immigrants... yet 86% of new entrants have Asian/Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi names.

john m

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 11:28:47 am »
SI willcover it .The PR is done Did you not read about the French Teacher living in a penthouse with a swimming pool down the Google Getto claiming he was his brother while working in Ballyfermot or the oul one working in the Hospital and claiming as her sister .Leave out the conspiracy theories its a good idea .Wonder how many getting education grants and claiming or working and claiming . The system needs tightening up .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 11:29:12 am »
Banning the students was going to get rid of all the immigrants... yet 86% of new entrants have Asian/Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi names.

Funny isn't it? The Hegelian Dialectic in operation....want a reaction?? Create a problem to implement your preconceived solution...Weight Watchers have it down to a tee.

Show Unread Posts