Author Topic: Good News From Flag  (Read 18051 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Good News From Flag
« on: February 19, 2018, 12:53:25 pm »
SMS received yesterday:

Hi Grath ,

Thanks again for downloading Flag, we look forward to launching the app to the public shortly. All accounts will remain pending/inactive until closer the time of launch. If you've missed any of last weeks driver news from 48 Mount Street click here http://m0r.at/c54 and read about part of our massive marketing plan here http://m0r.at/c55. We really appreciate all the drivers coming into the office and forwarding the news to others. Here's a download link to the App Store http://m0r.at/cWL and iOS http://m0r.at/cWM if you wish to spread the good news amongst drivers. Thanks again

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Good News From Flag
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 12:53:57 pm »
Not sure who Grath is but hey ho...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 12:56:37 pm »
Not sure who Grath is but hey ho...

Probably McGrath....even the fukin dogs on the street know who he is!!

john m

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 02:56:53 pm »
I can seehow some might think I was involved by the perfect grammer in the introduction .......The timing to start preparing how world are going to become familiar with Flag is perfect as the next version is on the brink of being unlocked. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 06:09:16 pm »
Mine addressed me as Lisa

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 06:12:03 pm »

Is she still involved in the taxi game....our Lisa!!

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 07:07:13 pm »
Has their business begun to Flag, even before it has started  ? 8)

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 07:41:22 pm »

Is she still involved in the taxi game....our Lisa!!
Nope, she gave it all up

Offline U Wha

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 03:23:53 am »
Defo signing up to flag, because then with google maps and social media collaboration I can get to the dickhead students quicker, because I love these particular customers who tend to cancel en route, leave you waiting while they loudly discuss their camden/harcourt street destination choice for 20 minutes, turn your radio up full and are offended when you turn it back down, bitch about rip off taxi drivers and then leave you short with their 20c pieces and on occasion puke with no cash for the soilage charge and fxxk your night up. 

Just saying!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 03:50:36 am »
what are the odds of you and the rest of your pals at the end of the night not only not having any dosh, but not having a bank card between you all to go and get bread out of the many bank machines.
Fuckin' Load A' Gick.

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 07:09:35 am »

http://m0r.at/c54

Is that Dave from Hailo in the above Flag photo ?

The one memory that sticks with me about Dave was the time we had a Hailo meeting in the Silverspring's hotel in Cork and Dave was sat at the top table spouting off, during his talk he raised his two hands and tweaked Two fingers on each hand in order to show punctuation marks on his next sentence. His next sentence being; "When we said that closest car gets the job, that wasn't entirely true". I'm sat there thinking to myself  'Wow ! If that's not true, well what else is not true ?'.

On looking at the Flag website, I saw this Golden Nugget;
"Many drivers that have come in to see the team on 48 Upper Mount Street have been delighted with other benefits such as no priority drivers (meaning the closest car to passenger gets the job)".

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2018, 07:30:47 am »
Surprising that MyTaxi didn't put some sort of agreed 'Ban' on the Three Amigos disallowing them to operate a Taxi app in Dublin fer a said number of years during their 'Merger' talks last year.

Back in the Eighties when the English bookies came to Eire buying up all the independent bookie shops at exorbitant prices, the independent bookies selling their shops had to sign waivers to say that they would not open up another premises within usually a 10 mile radius and usually fer 5 years, and then they were paid in annual instalment's to insure they kept their word.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2018, 09:20:45 am »
Defo signing up to flag, because then with google maps and social media collaboration I can get to the dickhead students quicker, because I love these particular customers who tend to cancel en route, leave you waiting while they loudly discuss their camden/harcourt street destination choice for 20 minutes, turn your radio up full and are offended when you turn it back down, bitch about rip off taxi drivers and then leave you short with their 20c pieces and on occasion puke with no cash for the soilage charge and fxxk your night up. 

Just saying!

Today's students are tomorrow's captains of industry. Anywaysanall, how's your uni course going?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2018, 09:25:19 am »
I doubt trading restrictions extended to counter staff, Ken. Little Robbie (posted as John 911 on Roy's) always maintained that you could easily tell when Dave (and the other two) were lying. Apparently their lips moved.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2018, 10:18:35 am »
SMS from Flag:

Hi Grath,

Our offices on 48 Mount Street are closed today and tomorrow due to meetings. Opens as usual Thursday morning for drivers that would like to call in. Thanks again to all for coming in and registering. Keep an eye out for Dave and Ted on the ranks this week. Safe Driving

Show Unread Posts