Author Topic: Google Backs Flag  (Read 9908 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Google Backs Flag
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 02:05:42 pm »
WHATS HAPPENING Me and Merc in agreement .I spoke with him outside the Dungeon found him to be very polite .I just registered and will give them the same consideration I gave Hailo until they started acting the bollox .Lets hope they can hold out and drive down the Mytaxi commission.If they start a pricewar that takes coin out of drivers pockets then fuckthem .

If it grows legs one would imagine mytaxi will respond. Whether that results in lower commission or more vouchers/bonuses is another question.

john m

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 02:17:37 pm »
WHATS HAPPENING Me and Merc in agreement .I spoke with him outside the Dungeon found him to be very polite .I just registered and will give them the same consideration I gave Hailo until they started acting the bollox .Lets hope they can hold out and drive down the Mytaxi commission.If they start a pricewar that takes coin out of drivers pockets then fuckthem .

If it grows legs one would imagine mytaxi will respond. Whether that results in lower commission or more vouchers/bonuses is another question.

If it grows legs .....Mytaxi have Daimlers deep pockets so vouchers and driver loyalty bobo should be fired around like confetti a win win in the short term for drivers .It might turn more into a PR battle than an actual trade war .I hope Flag invite a drivers representative to sit on their board .I suggested this to Hailo and was told they had enough expertise .Tens of millions of bonus payments later they still havent developed much driver loyalty .If Flag stick to their offering they might take a Horsebite out of Mytaxies business .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2018, 02:28:35 pm »
Dave was a pig headed ignorant bastard to drivers and the tall guy wasent much better
Long streak of misery
Fuck flag and whistle

john m

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2018, 02:47:56 pm »
Dave was a pig headed ignorant bastard to drivers and the tall guy wasent much better
Long streak of misery
Fuck flag and whistle

Welcome home 42

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2018, 02:50:25 pm »
Long streak of misery
Fuck flag and whistle

Dave is givin hugs now TD....he's a changed man!! rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 02:56:44 pm »
Welcome back TD42, I was raging you weren't around a month or two back... I was helping an acquaintance lay a semi-solid floor, a bit of advice might have made me look like I knew how we should do it. I'm not sure that Dave was "a pig headed ignorant bastard to drivers" when they were recruiting. As I said, I had no dealings with him at all but they were all nice and pleasant (even loadsamoney) when they signed us up. It was only when they thought they controlled our ability to earn a living that they became abusive arrogant arseholes.

I don't think a drivers' representative on the board is necessary, erm. mytaxi's driver relations improved considerably after it was rid of two of the three drivers initially employed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 03:06:52 pm by Rat Catcher »

john m

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 02:59:16 pm »
I don't think a drivers' representative on the board is necessary, erm. mytaxi's driver relations improved considerably when it was rid of two of the three drivers initially employed.

Typical you want to deny a chap or chappette the chance to get a small stipend for attending a few meetings .You would probably prefer to see the local Parish Priest with a seat on the board .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 03:15:09 pm »
I just don't think it's necessary. When I met Fiona and Tim I got the impression that they welcomed input from any drivers who wanted to engage. A lot of the issues I raised were subsequently addressed and I know they consult with drivers as a matter of course.

john m

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 03:39:01 pm »
Welcome back TD42, I was raging you weren't around a month or two back... I was helping an acquaintance lay a semi-solid floor, a bit of advice might have made me look like I knew how we should do it. I'm not sure that Dave was "a pig headed ignorant bastard to drivers" when they were recruiting. As I said, I had no dealings with him at all but they were all nice and pleasant (even loadsamoney) when they signed us up. It was only when they thought they controlled our ability to earn a living that they became abusive arrogant arseholes.

I don't think a drivers' representative on the board is necessary, erm. mytaxi's driver relations improved considerably after it was rid of two of the three drivers initially employed.

Semi solid .Did you use wood glue or brackets or both .You left out  a load of detail was it Oak or Pine  flooring what was the veneer fixed to ply or  some cheap alternative .Did you have tofit special saddle boards and trim the doors ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 03:54:10 pm »
Did you copy and paste that John....or is your Dyslexia cured?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 04:55:22 pm »
You're asking some technical questions there, erm... the kind I could have asked if TD42 had been around to put them in my head. Anywaysanall, glue was used and the boards went onto some thin foam backing on a concrete floor. We took a small bit off the bottom of two doors using my electric plane having carefully marked them with a mortise gauge (I'm guessing TD42 is mighty impressed now!)... he had a load of new skirting board which we never got round to fitting but he did report having fitted it at a later date with glue and screws.

Offline watty

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 07:18:05 pm »
http://flagtaxis.com/page-drivers.html
I wonder if they hired a model or is this a real taxi driver  lol

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2018, 07:45:03 pm »
All's I know is that one of the stoogies in Hailo told me to never enter the full price on a cash job. I can't remember which one told me that but I have always followed his advice

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2018, 07:46:18 pm »
^^^^Yer man looks like.. Georgie Burgess from The Snapper.Proper army mustache too.Is it just me or is the branding a bit gay or maybe just supposed to be girly? Although maybe that's what the in thing is with the youngsters nowadays.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:21:33 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2018, 08:16:59 pm »
http://flagtaxis.com/page-drivers.html
I wonder if they hired a model or is this a real taxi driver  lol

It's Pat Mustard from Fr Ted....he's ridin everytin in sight!!!

Show Unread Posts