Author Topic: Flag's Driver Pledge!  (Read 15751 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Flag's Driver Pledge!
« on: February 23, 2018, 08:17:35 pm »
Email received:

Hi Stephen

Thanks again for showing your interest in Flag, below is our pledge to drivers before we launch...

Flag's Driver Pledge!

Our Commission rates are set at the following per shift :

10% for the first €50 earned
8% for the next €50 earned
6% for all remaining jobs.

Fair allocation for all jobs meaning the system allocates the job to the closest taxi

All drivers will also have equal access to prebooks(when introduced), meaning NO PRIORITY EVER.

Flag will always work off FULL METERED FARES including all extras and pick-up charge.No commission taken from tips.

Flag will always operate in the best interest of all drivers.

Our guarantee to all drivers is we will :
Never increase commission
Never introduce favouritism or priority
We look forward to working with you...remember we're drivers too.

Open hours this weekend:
Saturday 24th 12-4
Sunday 25th  12-4

New Exciting Promotion
We will shortly reveal a new offer for drivers before we launch this March. Offer coming very soon!
Click the big blue button below to read more of our news...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Flag's Driver Pledge!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 08:24:11 pm »
Seems fair enough, I guess.

I'm not sure I believe the fair allocation bit, every base says that and I'm always suspicious of double jobbers working in the depot. Similarly, I wouldn't trust Dave not to repeat the manipulative bully boy tactics we witnessed when he worked for Hail0. Hence, while I hope the firm enjoys some success, I wouldn't like to be stuck with it as a dominant force.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:28:26 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 08:35:52 pm »
SMS received with links:
Hi Grath,

Our Flag Driver Pledge has just been emailed out to all registered driver's. The promise includes details such as our guaranteed commission structure and job allocation. Thanks again for showing your interest, this weekend we are open Saturday and Sunday 12-4 for anyone that would like assistance. For other drivers who would like to receive more info about our driver promise, they can register on android here http://m0r.at/c7P and iOS here http://m0r.at/c7O. Exciting driver promotion coming next week. Enjoy the busy weekend of rugby, hopefully the Irish beat Wales. Safe Driving

---

If any of yisser see Grath let him know I've posted his junk mail here.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 08:47:01 pm »
New Exciting Promotion
We will shortly reveal a new offer for drivers before we launch this March. Offer coming very soon!

--------------------------------------------------

It's probably do 2 rush hour flag jobs and get..................................................................... priority rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 08:51:47 pm »
I already have a really exciting offer pending from mytaxi (to commence March 5th)... not sure I'll be able to contain myself with all this excitement. If you spot me in a loading bay over the next couple of days you'll know why!

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 10:01:26 pm »
Did you notice their commission is “Per Shift”

So if you didn’t log out are you always on shift.

john m

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 11:42:51 pm »
It looks like everything I would be looking for in an app I registered earlier this week so lets see if Daimler will trow more money at drivers in bonus payments to fight off the new boys or will they try to match them and will they stop extorting 2 euro from drivers earnings for access to certain jobs .Im still not a great fan of empowering apps to dispense our work but I like the no frills approach of flag so lets see how it works out .

john m

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 07:26:22 am »
HEADS UP If your registering with Flag before you start .Take a picture of yourself head and shoulders .pic of your paper licence ,picture of your spsv for the car and dash Id have your Bic bank number ready .You will need all of these and if you dont then you have to go back to the start .Its simple process no need to go into the office .If your a bit of a dummy like me when it comes to this sort of stuff get the kids or grankids to help it basic stuff for them

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 09:18:37 am »
It looks like everything I would be looking for in an app I registered earlier this week so lets see if Daimler will trow more money at drivers in bonus payments to fight off the new boys or will they try to match them and will they stop extorting 2 euro from drivers earnings for access to certain jobs .Im still not a great fan of empowering apps to dispense our work but I like the no frills approach of flag so lets see how it works out .

MyTaxi would want to stop taking 12 of my tips when someone pays by card. That’s why I never put in the full cash fare, as I was advised by someone in Hailo not long after they started

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 10:50:35 am »
HEADS UP If your registering with Flag before you start .Take a picture of yourself head and shoulders .pic of your paper licence ,picture of your spsv for the car and dash Id have your Bic bank number ready .You will need all of these and if you dont then you have to go back to the start .Its simple process no need to go into the office .If your a bit of a dummy like me when it comes to this sort of stuff get the kids or grankids to help it basic stuff for them

... or you can get your ID card photo back from http://intaxi.org/database/display_photo.php?q=J0000

Just change the J0000 to your badge number, case sensitive i.e. letter must be capital.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2018, 11:31:04 am »
Email received yesterday:

Hi Stephen

Firstly we want to thank you for taking the time to download and Register on the Flag Driver App. Welcome to the Team!

Please have a read through this email which outlines our commission structure and our flag driver pledge. If you need any help or assistance do not hesitate to call us.
This is the Flag Commission Structure

Our Pledge to All Flag Drivers
We will never increase commission.

We will never introduce favouritism or priority

We will reduce card payment to 24 hours

We look forward to working with you and thank you for registering to drive with Flag. Remember we are drivers too!

If you have any questions give us a call on 01 541 4789 
or

Drop in to the office - 48 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2

Click the big blue button below to read more of our news...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2018, 12:33:12 pm »

... or you can get your ID card photo back from http://intaxi.org/database/display_photo.php?q=J0000

Just change the J0000 to your badge number, case sensitive i.e. letter must be capital.

Can't get that link to work RC!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2018, 12:37:47 pm »
Working for me, what error message do you get?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2018, 12:42:56 pm »
Working for me, what error message do you get?

Sent you a screenshot via whatsapp.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2018, 12:57:02 pm »
Sent you a link and a picture downloaded from it. Does link work?

Show Unread Posts