Author Topic: This fucking job can break you  (Read 9915 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: This fucking job can break you
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2018, 12:27:10 pm »
Folks are getting more germ aware....so much so that they won't carry around their own snot.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2018, 08:01:20 pm »
Folks are getting more germ aware....so much so that they won't carry around their own snot.
Snot unusual! 8)

Offline Firewall

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2018, 09:19:44 pm »

Picked up a lad in Naas during Punchestown races, 3 piece suit lad, "bring us to Ballyer". No problem. He slept all the way, and I woke him up outside some chipper on Ballyfermot strip, thinking he would go in. "this isn't where I live" he says. "well you didn't tell me where you live actually, you said Ballyfermot". Any he wants me to drive up towards Cherry Orchard hospital, no problem. I ask where abouts he wants to go, and don't say, so I said if your gonna be awkward, we can go to the copshop. Then he says he doesn't live that direction.

So I do a u-turn, and we're drying past the Applegreen filling station, and he opens the door, and jumps out, getting his hand caught in the seatbelt(i remember vividly, looking to my left, and seeing the door open and a hand wrapped in a seatbelt, just the the edge of the seat).

I slam on the brakes(freeing up his hand), and see him going flying. I actually wasn't even going that fast(50kmh), but fast enough to projectile a human. After coming to a standstill, I look in the mirror, and he's a heap about 20 yards from the car.

I get out, panicked to go near the chap, lock my car and run over to a nearby taxi. He saw everything, that yer man just jumped out(thank fuck, a witness). I ring the guards, and they'll be 20 minutes.

So, I'm over with the other taxi, giving my side of the story. The projectile gets up and staggers over to my car shouting, but doesn't realise I'm not in the car. So he proceeds to pull my roofsign off and smash it to bits, and then keys the bonnet, front wing and drivers door. Probably got bored, goes over to the hatch at the Applegreen and starts shouting and trying to smash the hatch window.

Guards arrive after 40 minutes, take a quick statement, and prompt arrest projectile. Guard rang me following day, saying yer man admits everything, and that he'll pay all damages. Fucking ruined my Friday night, but got cash from yer man a month later.

In this job, trust no one, no matter how well they are dressed. Good luck to the 1600 who pay through the nose to be verbally and physically abused. To be hated by everyone who doesn't drive a taxi, and everyone who does

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2018, 10:39:05 am »

Picked up a lad in Naas during Punchestown races, 3 piece suit lad, "bring us to Ballyer". No problem. He slept all the way, and I woke him up outside some chipper on Ballyfermot strip, thinking he would go in. "this isn't where I live" he says. "well you didn't tell me where you live actually, you said Ballyfermot". Any he wants me to drive up towards Cherry Orchard hospital, no problem. I ask where abouts he wants to go, and don't say, so I said if your gonna be awkward, we can go to the copshop. Then he says he doesn't live that direction.

So I do a u-turn, and we're drying past the Applegreen filling station, and he opens the door, and jumps out, getting his hand caught in the seatbelt(i remember vividly, looking to my left, and seeing the door open and a hand wrapped in a seatbelt, just the the edge of the seat).

I slam on the brakes(freeing up his hand), and see him going flying. I actually wasn't even going that fast(50kmh), but fast enough to projectile a human. After coming to a standstill, I look in the mirror, and he's a heap about 20 yards from the car.

I get out, panicked to go near the chap, lock my car and run over to a nearby taxi. He saw everything, that yer man just jumped out(thank fuck, a witness). I ring the guards, and they'll be 20 minutes.

So, I'm over with the other taxi, giving my side of the story. The projectile gets up and staggers over to my car shouting, but doesn't realise I'm not in the car. So he proceeds to pull my roofsign off and smash it to bits, and then keys the bonnet, front wing and drivers door. Probably got bored, goes over to the hatch at the Applegreen and starts shouting and trying to smash the hatch window.

Guards arrive after 40 minutes, take a quick statement, and prompt arrest projectile. Guard rang me following day, saying yer man admits everything, and that he'll pay all damages. Fucking ruined my Friday night, but got cash from yer man a month later.

In this job, trust no one, no matter how well they are dressed. Good luck to the 1600 who pay through the nose to be verbally and physically abused. To be hated by everyone who doesn't drive a taxi, and everyone who does

Welcome to the jungle... ::cheers,people have no idea..

Offline Belker

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2018, 12:09:17 pm »
Welcome to the jungle... ::cheers,people have no idea..

Guns n Roses, Welcome to the Jungle !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2018, 12:20:22 pm »
Good tune!

Offline Belker

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2018, 12:35:21 pm »
Good tune!

I followed it on with Paradise city and Knocking on Heavens door, November rain still going in the background and finding it hard to turn it off !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2018, 12:39:19 pm »
Mine's doing the same... Youtube is spinning the discs.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2018, 03:07:49 pm »
guns n' roses do a great rendition of Witchitaw Lineman.
Axl's voice really suits the tune.

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2018, 03:17:12 pm »
A few years ago late one Sunday during the summer I picked these arseholes and a lady up in town. Was about 5am and they wanted to go to howth to try and get in to some early house. one of them gets in the front. keeps fucking with the radio. A gobby smartmouth cunt in my ear the whole way. starts quizzing me and every answer I give him is derided loudly. chose to ignore the cunt after a while which was dangerous because it was letting him know that he got to me. wudda fucked them all out except the lady in the back had kept quiet and there was fuck all traffic. Reach howth and there was a taxi parked outside the bloody stream. Ask him if he knows where you get booze at this hour. Could'nt hear what the chap was saying because the cunt in the front starts mouthing loudly and insulting the driver.  We pull up outside the kip and the cunt in the front tells me if it is'nt open I'm not getting paid. I snapped. Could'nt take it any longer. IF I DON'T SEE ANY FUCKING MONEY IN THE NEXT 5 SECONDS YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKING MURDERED. They all knew the jig was up and his pal quickly paid the dosh and dragged the cunt in the front out. Fucking booted it out of there.
Problem is there was nobody else to pick up after that. Went home and could'nt sleep cause I was so fucking wound up.
Is that Ken ? 8)

Show Unread Posts