Author Topic: Must polish me Crystal ball  (Read 13261 times)

john m

Must polish me Crystal ball
« on: March 03, 2018, 04:19:23 pm »
On Roys I said taxies would be banned from college green and ye said I was a retard .I said somebody would import fleets of WATs and the same fella told me I was fucking mad .I said that we would get 24 hour busses http://www.thejournal.ie/dublin-bus-24-hour-3879221-Mar2018/?utm_source=shortlink and the same lad called me more names ..

P.S. How is Roy anybody heard from him ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Must polish me Crystal ball
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 04:29:47 pm »
On Roys I said taxies would be banned from college green and ye said I was a retard .

There's no correlation between the two. Have I won my stg£5.00 yet or do you still think WATs will be exempt from the College Green ban?

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 05:05:10 pm »
Roy
Ran off with a blackwoman last I heard
He loved them immigrants

john m

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 05:35:28 pm »
On Roys I said taxies would be banned from college green and ye said I was a retard .

There's no correlation between the two. Have I won my stg£5.00 yet or do you still think WATs will be exempt from the College Green ban?

Wait till they announce the Taxi ban then give it a Month before they change their mind and Allow WATs .You will have your £5 if you win in time to get a 99 @Laytown races .

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 11:39:56 pm »

Wait till they announce the Taxi ban then give it a Month before they change their mind and Allow WATs .You will have your £5 if you win in time to get a 99 @Laytown races .
Bring on the Tali ban! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 04:27:39 am »
Doubt i'll ever be driving around there between 7am and 10am.

Offline the driver

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 09:12:20 am »
Agree with you Hal.I couldn't give a bollox if they closed it from 7 a.m. till midnight.Even if they closed it 24 hrs a day I wouldn't be to worried.Daymen/kesh pricks making all the objections.

As if they really care if they have to take the M50 to get a customer to the Shelbourne.Its the only way they know.

john m

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 12:24:19 pm »
That £5 note could be worth a fortune Rodent .As I also predicted Donny T would do what Donny T said he might do .Tax Cuts and a trade war wont be long before Paggo and the Gay Foreigner are taxing the bollox out of the few workers left and As the Crystal Ball also forcast watch what happens in Italy .The EU have convinced the Italians to change their voting system so the 5 star movement get loads of votes but fuck all seats .Two weeks after the Gay Foreigner announced his plan for 2024 it will be abandoned Brexit and Pizzexit .The good times are over before they began .

john m

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 12:31:06 pm »
Dont forget the Big Crystal Ball prediction .When the Border goes back up the bullets will fly but this time the Enemy of the people wont be the Brits it will be Our own Government .Especially the Gay Foreigner who guaranteed the people we had a Bullet Proof Agreement .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 12:51:39 pm »
We have a bullet poof agreement. You just don't understand what was agreed.

john m

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 01:15:57 pm »
We have a bullet poof agreement. You just don't understand what was agreed.

The Brits said they would not put up a border .The Gay Foreigner said thats Grand but he never said that the EU/Irish wouldnt put up a border .That means that the Irish State will put a border in place that restricts Irish Citizens from freely entering Ireland .When the shinners rearm the Anti Europe Anarchists from all over Europe willflood in here to give them a helping hand ,Islamis Militants will fund the fight as they would like nothing more than to overthrow an Eastern State .The Gay Foreigner was aware of the Danger so signed us up to a European Defence policy so he can call on our Allies to help defend the state as the Irish army couldnt get a four wheel Jeep up a small hill on a sunny day and the Gards are overworked .The Irony is we are going to Celebrate ?remember  100 years since the Irish Civil War at exactly the same time we are partitioned again .History has a way of repeating itself .We were Partitioned by a Half Breed Foreigner De Velera now we will be re partitioned By a Gay Foreigner .As I posted on Roys time to get a gun .You saw the disinfranchised in Jobestown who Kidnapped the Leader of the Labour Party and destroyed their own community ,They are the real danger to the State they only need a Clarrion Call to get them up and at it .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 01:17:28 pm »
A current government making plans for 2040,that's why we don't have half the infrastructure that we should have,most of those TD's won't be around to take the plaudits for all the projects that won't be done...so no harm done!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2018, 01:23:44 pm »
I see where the misunderstanding occurred. Nobody said there would be no hard border, they merely said they did not intend there to be a hard border. Said intent remains intact to this very day but intentions can't always be realised.

john m

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2018, 01:28:01 pm »
I see where the misunderstanding occurred. Nobody said there would be no hard border, they merely said they did not intend there to be a hard border. Said intent remains intact to this very day but intentions can't always be realised.

But Bullet Proof can be easily tested .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2018, 01:32:01 pm »
A current government making plans for 2040,that's why we don't have half the infrastructure that we should have,most of those TD's won't be around to take the plaudits for all the projects that won't be done...so no harm done!!

Timing is everything. Unfortunately politicians don't appreciate that a surplus is not a good thing, it means you have got your forecast (budget) wrong because you don't know what is happening in the economy i.e. it is out of control. In those circumstances capital expenditure projects are going to cost top dollar hence infrastructural projects should be restricted to schools and hospitals with other infrastructural constraints being allowed to strangle the economy to some extent to regain control of growth rates. As the cost of such projects decreases Govt should consider putting transport, etc projects out to tender both as an economic stimulant and to maintain controlled growth.

Show Unread Posts