Author Topic: Mark Chapman you piece of shit  (Read 2146 times)

john m

Mark Chapman you piece of shit
« on: March 15, 2018, 01:25:28 pm »
This wank stain just insulted the Great Tony Mc Coy live on telly .There is a gamble on one of JP Mc Manus horses and Chapman gets annoyed that Mc Coy knows how to keep his mouth shut and said nothing .Chapman says that Mc Coy should know whats going on with Mc Manus after all Mc Coy is Mc Manusus shoe shine boy .What a discracefull comment by an absolutw wanker about one of the Sports greatest charecters .I hope ITV 3 sack the useless cunt .There is no self rspecting jockey or trainer will ever give him an interview ever again I hope . ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant ::rant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Mark Chapman you piece of shit
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:58:02 pm »
Do you mean Matt Chapman?

I don't get why Chapman (Matt) is so popular with punters, sufficiently popular to be included in ITVs racing team ahead of Bob Cooper, Alex Hammond, etc, etc. Always reminds me of a circus clown.

McCoy is the other extreme... if he was around in the 80s he woulda made Steve Davis look interesting... I'd say he'd empty a pub in record time with his monotonous nordy drone.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:02:05 pm by Rat Catcher »

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 02:04:55 pm »
Matt ,Mark is the lad who shot JohnLennon .Your right he is a fucking loud mouthed retard .I would bet good money Mc Coy punches the head off of him .Did you see it .?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 02:11:46 pm »
Nha, only got the TV on in time for the first race... had to go out this morning.

Show Unread Posts