Author Topic: Name and Shame !  (Read 5245 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Name and Shame !
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 05:21:50 am »
what i cannot understand is, why were there protests ? the jury unamiously found the lads not guilty in a very short time i might add, so why were there protests ? were the protesters saying the verdict was wrong ? were they calling the integrity of the jury into question ? were they trying to say the jury were nobbled ? did they never consider the verdict was correct, and no rape took place ?

Because they are what is known today as 'Femi-natzies' DM, Thank your Lucky Stars that you know nothing about them !

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 05:24:34 am »
Slipper Neill Tobin ?

That was the Gay Future/Joint Venture story that became the 'Murphys Stoke' film.

Offline Korky

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 07:39:57 am »
I think the jury in this case had an impossible job, unless one of the accused admitted their guilt, then the only option open to the jury was a not guilty verdict, based on some of the texts recovered from them, no man would want one of them dating his daughter.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2018, 10:06:03 am »
They we'r all guilty... Her an them egg balls
She was only a yungone..... If she was a hooker it be different but she wasnt....
How any bloke can take his Penis out in front of other blokes I don't understand....
But seriously they wer scum....and she was a dope.... Best forgotten now
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 12:57:03 pm »
A lot of them only play to avail of the communal baths. Traditionally, they need to take wives and be seen with women to get on in business so while the little ladies are pestering milkmen, domestic appliance service technicians, window cleaners, taximen, etc for a good seeing to the closet poofs pleasure each other after the game.

Show Unread Posts