Author Topic: One Hundred And Eighty  (Read 4764 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
One Hundred And Eighty
« on: April 09, 2018, 01:02:46 pm »
The Ebbseseses plan to have 180 WAVs on their fleet by the end of this year. - currently c.40.

From the latest issue of Tacsaî magazine:

The announcement comes as the company plans to invest €2 million into creating jobs and getting qualified taxi drivers onto the road for the festive season.

Link are combining all base costs for drivers including insurance at a reduced rate of up to 50% off.

Noel Ebbs, CEO of Lynk has said “We have consistently committed our budget and people-power to improving the taxi service in Dublin and have always put customers’ needs first.

dalymount

Re: One Hundred And Eighty
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 05:31:54 pm »
He is right there. He has put the customers first,but not the drivers needs.why dont just one of you have the balls to tell him to fuck off that YOU,are HIS fukking employer, not the other way  around ?

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 08:34:15 pm »
Aah, isn't Ebbs lovely? What's his pension plan and employer prsi contributions for drivers amount to?

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 07:37:32 am »
He is right there. He has put the customers first,but not the drivers needs.why dont just one of you have the balls to tell him to fuck off that YOU,are HIS fukking employer, not the other way  around ?

Quite a lot of drivers actually did do just that DM, but drivers in general are a fickle lot and none more so than myself, some nights I like to work the streets, other nights I like to work the App, the odd rare night I like to work neither and pass everything waving at me, but in general I usually take the First job offer that I get.
I had a Taxi mate of mine in the Joe last Sunday night, he is with one of the biggest Taxi base's and his quote to me was; "I love working the 4 and 5 star hotels !", seemed a bit strange to me, but if that's his Gra, then who am I to tell him any different.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 01:23:17 pm »
Aah, isn't Ebbs lovely? What's his pension plan and employer prsi contributions for drivers amount to?

I'd say he has more than adequate provision for his pension... not that I give a fukk. He's the sort of bloke that'll work 'till he drops anyway, sure he's not getting any younger.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 01:31:48 pm »
The Ebbseseses plan to have 180 WAVs on their fleet by the end of this year. - currently c.40.

The announcement comes as the company plans to invest €2 million into creating jobs and getting qualified taxi drivers onto the road for the festive season.

Link are combining all base costs for drivers including insurance at a reduced rate of up to 50% off.

Noel Ebbs, CEO of Lynk has said “We have consistently committed our budget and people-power to improving the taxi service in Dublin and have always put customers’ needs first.

The saviour....you just can't see it yet.....single-handedly prevented men form earning over 80k a yr in their own best interests with publicly declared high rates of alcoholism and Librium addiction widespread in the fleet.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 12:20:39 am »

The saviour....you just can't see it yet.....single-handedly prevented men form earning over 80k a yr in their own best interests with publicly declared high rates of alcoholism and Librium addiction widespread in the fleet.

The Depressed guys  in their PriuII can lick the Lithium off their batteries!

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/depression/a636/lithium-medication/

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 12:30:56 pm »
Q.E.D.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:44:11 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 12:58:06 pm »
Albeit macht frei
Mine viener schnitzel
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 01:02:23 pm »
You ever that job as a translator in Brussels, Octy?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 05:09:44 pm »
Albeit macht frei
Mine viener schnitzel
ARBEIT MACHT FREI. 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 02:48:02 pm »

Proper businessman like his southside/westside honcho.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2018, 11:15:01 pm »

Proper businessman like his southside/westside honcho.

Unlike Moneylenders who "Put their customers knees first".

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 12:13:26 pm »

Ah look and I'll leave it a this....someone was always going to step in and do what he did. The concept that a person who works for themselves being their own boss is an illusion....you work for yourself but pay for the luxury to do so....ask any Deliveroo driver. Just know this...some of the biggest plate-lords in this country don's have Irish names.

Show Unread Posts