Author Topic: What day next week will the world end ?  (Read 5723 times)

john m

What day next week will the world end ?
« on: April 11, 2018, 08:09:04 pm »
Donny T and Vlad are going to play Cowboys and Idiots or are they just having a Big Mickey contest ?

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: What day next week will the world end ?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 10:38:21 pm »
A lot of smoke there
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:47:43 am »
It`s part of the long con ....

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 02:19:26 am »
I heard some comedian say the other day;

"The Americans, they'll destroy your country, kill millions, and then 20 years later make a movie about how sad it made them."

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 11:22:47 am »
Where did yer man Kim-Jong wats-his-face disappear to ?

Did Donny T kill two birds with the one stone by sending him over 'Stormy Daniels' ?

john m

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 12:04:37 pm »
Donny T to announce on Twitter .I am biggly angry with my friend Vlad biggly annoyed that he plays with Assad .I was in the West Wing eating my Big Mac {name placement collect big bucks from Micky Ds }when I made a spelin mistake I spelledd Asad with one s then I made a funny to mysels Assad will be a sad man when I send in the rockets and other things that go boom bang a bang   I spoke to the cleaning lady in the white House and we decided that tomorrow Friday the 13th seemed like a good day to bomb Syrian Big people but not children .They will never expect anything bad to happen on Friday the 13th .

john m

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 12:24:37 pm »
If you think the shite I post is nonsence the ACTUAL Tweet from Donald J Trump President of the USA and leader of the free world was ......President Donald Trump issued a stark warning to Syria and Russia on Twitter, suggesting an attack on Syria "could be very soon or not so soon at all!"

The president's tweet read: "Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all!

“In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our "Thank you America?"

john m

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2018, 03:04:11 am »
Donny T just pissed of Vlad . oops oops oops oops oops

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 04:04:07 am »
when gas was used against the kurdish peshmerga in 1988 during the Iraq-Iran War it was an open and closed case who had done it. The Kurds were huge allies of Iran and were acting the bollix in northern iraq wanting to establish their own independent enclave as is the case today so the Iraqis shut them down brutally. However since the U.S. was pally with Saddam be was completely absolved and it was blamed on the big bad Iranians and the Ayatollah, an absolute farcical suggestion. This 24kt bollix was maintained until the 2003 invasion when the truth became convenient and all we heard was "Saddam gassed the Kurds" over and over. This flip flopping of the truth was exposed during Saddam's trial and he was never charged with it. He was apparently hanged because of an assassination attempt on him in 1982 when he rounded up the conspirators and had them executed, with the yanks blessing at the time. Its all smoke, mirrors, lies and cuntbaggery and theres nothing we can do about it baby.

john m

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 10:11:05 am »
when gas was used against the kurdish peshmerga in 1988 during the Iraq-Iran War it was an open and closed case who had done it. The Kurds were huge allies of Iran and were acting the bollix in northern iraq wanting to establish their own independent enclave as is the case today so the Iraqis shut them down brutally. However since the U.S. was pally with Saddam be was completely absolved and it was blamed on the big bad Iranians and the Ayatollah, an absolute farcical suggestion. This 24kt bollix was maintained until the 2003 invasion when the truth became convenient and all we heard was "Saddam gassed the Kurds" over and over. This flip flopping of the truth was exposed during Saddam's trial and he was never charged with it. He was apparently hanged because of an assassination attempt on him in 1982 when he rounded up the conspirators and had them executed, with the yanks blessing at the time. Its all smoke, mirrors, lies and cuntbaggery and theres nothing we can do about it baby.

Vietnam .Agent Orange .When is a chemical not a cemical ? When the Yanks use it .Expect serious terrorist attacks in Paris and London in the next few weeks .Vlad will equip ,fund anybody willing to strike back .Im sure Vlad and Donny agreed on the targets for last night to make it lookgood and save face .Macron is after the Oil as the Frogs are turning off their Nuclear reactors and are changing over to oil or gas generated electricity .The Germans didnt play ball last night as they need Russian Gas .Macron is a Scumbag trying to make France a major power in Europe

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 05:38:38 pm »
have you all had a chance to see the video footage 'proof' of this chemical attack thats been on an endless loop.
2 confused kids having a bucket of water thrown over them and looking slightly more confused.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 05:40:39 pm »
It's about a U.S backed pipeline from Qatar to Europe, via Syria.

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 07:45:58 pm »
..... Its all smoke, mirrors, lies and cuntbaggery and theres nothing we can do about it baby.....

I gotta agree DMG, last week the Allies were told Not to bomb Syrian facilities because they may be bombing compounds that had chemical weapons stored inside that would kill innocent civilians on the ground, but the Allies bombed them anyway because the Syrian's had used Chemical weapons on civilians in the past (according to the Allied bombers) and then the day after the Allies bombed them they go to the U.N. asking them to check if the Syrians had actually gassed their own people !

Ya couldn't make it up !
Talk about; "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later !".

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 01:46:37 pm »
There will be a great Netflix special about it all in ten years.For all we know they used tear gas on the kids.Either way they wanna show the Russians they can't always get their way.That mess in the Ukraine didn't go unnoticed.Putin is a hero back home.

Show Unread Posts