Author Topic: Proud to be Irish  (Read 7612 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Proud to be Irish
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 02:06:31 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 02:10:42 pm »
Look at the shite yer man ibrahim hallawa brought to our door.we dont need,or want to be invokved .we have our own problems

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 02:14:41 pm »
And Coveney should keep his Fookin beak out of it, why should he be getting involved with the Israel ambassador.
The Isralites and Palastinians have been killing each other since Christ was born, It's what they do, they seem to enjoy it, Fook em, leave em at it !
Covney didn't call the American embassador in wen within a Cople months in office trump flies to Saudi Arabia and sells them 350 billion in weapons so they cud flatten yeman.....
He didn't call the American embassy in wen Americans we'r refuelin their jets in Shannon on the way to Iraq to kill a million innocent people....
And tellin the Russian embassy to fuck off out Ireland..... Wat a hypocritical facade of righteousness gick licker
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 02:17:55 pm »
https://youtu.be/-ugJZhL-cbc

That is so embarrasing to watch, they all have their USA 'God given' Say,
but none of em even know where it is !

john m

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 02:33:42 pm »
The Gay Foreigner has not made any comment as the Israelies murder Women And Children .Pity they didnt persicute sodomites and he would be all over the telly in a Rainbow vest and hot pants .Discusting useless human being fair Play to Deputy Crow SF whocalled it as it is .Our Government should be world leaders shouting out against occupation we are hoping that the EU defend us against Britain but dont give a fiddlers fuck about Palistinians getting murdred .FUCKING SHAMEFULL .

To be fair, it was the Hamas led Palastinians who brought the battle to the Isralies and it was after much provocation that the Israeli army opened fire. Granted it was extreme and should not have happened. 'Rubber' bullets and tear gas should have been sufficient rather than Live rounds.
But Shit happens, if'n your gonna attack your enemy, then expect them to respond.

RIP to the 55 Dead.

So if there is a border built on the Island of Ireland and your Children and mine decide to march up to that border to protest that their free movement in their own country is impeeded .Are you saying it is OK for the Parashoot Regiment to turn GPMGs or Bren Guns on them .

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 02:48:31 pm »
Erm it's not our problem.Why burden yerself over something you can't change from Clondalkin?

john m

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 03:13:59 pm »
EVIL MEN PROSPER WHEN GOOD MEN STAY SILENT .

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 03:20:38 pm »
Turn off Sky news.Ya have the makings of one of them extremists...I'd say yer on about 14 watchlists.We have bigger problems in our own city..about 3km from the Aras too..

https://youtu.be/lNLtR6KIVaU

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 04:05:42 pm »
I bet if I pulled out a map yis wouldn't find any of these places first time.Unless it's beside where we holiday nobody gives a shite.If we didn't have 24hour live news yis would never know about this stuff going on.I admire yer outrage and wish I cared about these things.
My Dad served with the B.A. ( No Erm, not the guy from the A team) in Palestine.
Even as a Merc he believed it is Palestinian land.

john m

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 04:31:48 pm »
The Iseaeli thing has one root OIL.The Hebrews are supposed to be Gods chosen people so why did he give the oil to the arabs and Orange Juice to the Jews .The long time plan has been for the Isralies to grab a share of the Oil with the help of the Yanks .I would venture that the FinalSolution (no not that final solution ) the one in Syria will be the break up of Syria , Syria with Damascus as its capital being granted to Assad The Kurdish part being ceded to Turkey Iraq getting a slice and Russia getting a slice and Jordan getting a bit as compo for Israel invading Golan .

Offline watty

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2018, 06:09:47 pm »
Skibbereen Eagle?

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2018, 06:26:45 pm »
Israel is the Bulwark against domination of Muslim countries, but most importantly, the frontline protecting British and American interests in the region.

My Father served with the B.A. ( Not the guy from the A team  Erm) He believed to his dying day that the land was Palestinian.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 12:17:48 am »
Occy the influx of Asians into Ireland is because most of them speak English and hold British Passports or have the right to live in Britain .They are using the EU rules to migrate from the UK to Ireland before Brexit as they do not know what their status will be in the UK after Brexit but if they come here now they are covered by existing EU rules .The reason a lot of Black are not homeless is because they greatfully take what they are given unlike some Irish who turn down offers of housing because the garden is not south facing or there is no Chinese take away near by .The hospitals are fucked because the HSE likes to keep old people tucked up nice and warm in bed @1300 euro per week as opposed to admitting somebody who is sick that might take tens of thousands to treat .The HSE managers only manage the budget not the patients .Schools cant cope simply because the Unions are running the schools not the Nuns and the Brothers .42 pupils in my class in Primary and we were better educated than todays class rooms with half as many pupils .Kids now need special needs teachers if they cant read or write .When I was in schoolnot being able to read or write was a qualification in itself it meant you left school and got a labouring job or drove a truck. The benifits to a United Ireland are Huge especially when we also decide the EU is Fucked or Germany gets pissed off with it and just fucks off.Anyhow it would be good reprogamming therophy for Unionists to paint Pillarboxes and Roadsigns Green .

Ah yeah that's it, 10, 000 Irish people are on the social housing list because they all want south facing gardens. What a load of bollox, do you actually believe the tripe you post?

Fuck the Arabs and the Jew's, they can wipe each other out for all I care, I'll save my sympathy for my fellow Irish folk who are on the streets, in homeless shelters with kids or in shot hole hostels through no fault of their own whilst at the same time every chancer from the third world can step off the place or cross the border with the North and get handed keys to a new house...ask my bollox.

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2018, 12:20:34 am »
The Gay Foreigner has not made any comment as the Israelies murder Women And Children .Pity they didnt persicute sodomites and he would be all over the telly in a Rainbow vest and hot pants .Discusting useless human being fair Play to Deputy Crow SF whocalled it as it is .Our Government should be world leaders shouting out against occupation we are hoping that the EU defend us against Britain but dont give a fiddlers fuck about Palistinians getting murdred .FUCKING SHAMEFULL .

To be fair, it was the Hamas led Palastinians who brought the battle to the Isralies and it was after much provocation that the Israeli army opened fire. Granted it was extreme and should not have happened. 'Rubber' bullets and tear gas should have been sufficient rather than Live rounds.
But Shit happens, if'n your gonna attack your enemy, then expect them to respond.

RIP to the 55 Dead.

So if there is a border built on the Island of Ireland and your Children and mine decide to march up to that border to protest that their free movement in their own country is impeeded .Are you saying it is OK for the Parashoot Regiment to turn GPMGs or Bren Guns on them .

Of course it wouldn't be okay but if there was even the slightest chance of that happening and you still brought your kids into that situation then you would be a fucking idiot and their deaths would be on your hands as well as the Brit's.

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 07:31:04 am »

If there was a very hard border put in and your kids and my kids went up to protest at that border, then I would hope the kids would have the sense not to shoot at or bombard the border guards with missiles, because every action will draw a reaction and ya just don't know how an armed soldier will react in a hostile situation, as proved in Israel last Monday and proved on the streets of Derry on 'Bloody Sunday'.

After reading a lot of reports about Israel last Monday, there were 2,700 injured which would put the hostile Palastinian protest crowd at about 10 to 20 thousand strong, they were Hamas backed which would mean that a good few of them would have been armed with guns, those not armed with guns were mostly armed with slingshots and they shot at and pelted the Israeli army fer a long time before the Israelies retaliated. It was not a peaceful protest and the Palastinians bit off a lot more than they could chew.

Show Unread Posts